Chapter 5

Everything was dark until I jolted up from my sleep. It was dark and slowly the memories from that night came to me. I patted my body and my clothes was me but when I looked around the room a saw someone sitting on the window seal.

"What the hell were you doing there Maddy?!" The voice was soft but demanding.

"Carlisle" I let out a breath of air after saying his name.

"Answer the fucking question Maddy what were you doing there!" This time his voice got louder and I jumped.

"I don't have to tell you everything I do and plus you're not my real boyfriend so stop acting like it" I said back standing my ground.

"Are you fucking stupid Maddy, you could get hurt" Carlisle never face me he just kept looking out the window.

Why was he so mad?

"Fuck you" I got up and began walking way.

"Sit the fuck down" Carlisle grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He got on top of my and pinned my arms down.

"Maddy don't be stupid, don't go back there again it's not safe for you there"

"But you can be there what's wrong with me being there, I'm tired of getting pushed around" a tear escaped me eye and Carlisle let me sat up.

"Get out"

I just got up and walked out the door I could barely see. I stumbled because it was dark and I didn't know where I was. I finally made my way out and just stood in the middle of the road. I ran to my house I didn't stop or look back I just kept running until I was I front of my house. I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding in my chest. I walked into my house being as quite as possible and I crawled in my bed. I let out a quite sob and I drifted off to sleep.

Days later

I haven't seen Carlisle in days and I barely show up to school as well. I talked to Lana and explained everything to her about Carlisle and I. I kept training, I kept my routine up with working out. Until one day Carlisle is knocking on my door and I shut the door in his face.

"Maddy you're going to have to talk to me" I heard his muffled voice.

I opened the door and he had his stupid smirk on his face. "Maddy please listen, I was only looking out for you and I don't want people know we're "dating" because you could get hurt" I scuffed and closed the door but he stopped me.

       Carlisle placed his hand on my front door and let himself in my house. He pushed me back up against the wall and looked me dead in my eyes. "I don't wanna give people the reason to hurt you to get to me" he whispered that sentence but it hit me like a bullet.

"Like who ever shot you when you came over" I said my voice barely able to hear.

"Maddy, you're messing with very bad people, I don't wanna have to safe your ass all the time" and there's the jerk I know.

"Screw you Carlisle" I shoved him off.

"Oh I know you want to screw me but maybe not now, I have plans" I rolled my eyes and walked into my house.

"I will tell you this Carlisle Winchester, I can handle myself" I raised my eyebrow and I leaned on the wall.

"Oh yea, you think your a big girl" Carlisle said in a baby voice and I rolled my eyes.

I walked towards him and looked at him up and down with such lust I think he believed it. "Mr. Winchester worried about little old me" I laid my hand on his chest and it traveled up to his neck. "You don't think I can handle myself do you" I whispered into his ear.