Chapter 2

Carlisle^^^

I woke up at 5 in the morning and I noticed no one was awake. I walked down the stairs and saw Carlisle sleeping on his back. I laid next to him and took a quick pic without showing him face. I captioned the post and uploaded it to instagram. Before I could get up Carlisle's arm wrapped around me and pulled me into him. I was nervous but after I relaxed in his arms and soon drifted off to sleep again. I was woken up by the sweet smell of bacon and I panicked a little because I was still on the couch. Carlisle wasn't here on the bed with me so I assumed he was in the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said walking up to the kitchen.

"Morning princess" Carlisle responded and he had breakfast ready. "Your parents left, they said we don't have to go to school but I do have to leave before they come back" he said with a smile and I nodded.

"Did they see us on the couch?" I asked and he just chucked.

"No I woke up before they did, although I could get used to having you in my bed" he raised his eyebrows and I just laughed.

"In your dreams" I responded and we sat down for breakfast.

We talked the whole time, we'll I was doing most of the talking honestly. That is until my doorbell rang and there was a knock on my door. I got up and Carlisle followed not that far behind. I opened the door and there behold was Anthony. I rolled my eyes and I was going to close the door but he put his hand up.

"Really he's the one that's on your post" Anthony walked into my house and stared down Carlisle. He had a bored expression on his face.

"Did I ask for you to come in, get out of my house Anthony, I'm serious" I got in front of him.

"You're gonna trade me up for this delinquent, I thought you were smarter than that Maddy" he looked down at me but I just rolled my eyes.

"Get out of my house Anthony" I crossed my arms and he began walking out.

"You'll regret this" he said to me.

"Oh will I" I turned around, grabbed Carlisle's face and brought him down to a kiss to passionate it took me by surprise.

"Fucking slut" Anthony spat at me but before I could respond Carlisle was right in front of him.

"Show some fucking respect to my girlfriend asshole, unless you want another beating on my this time we would have to call an ambulance to come collect you" Carlisle gave Anthony a death glare and he just left.

"Bye bye baby dick!" I yelled from inside and closed the door.

I laughed and I hugged Carlisle which he wrapped his arms around me. I brought him up to my room while I got ready and he just laid on my bed. Since it was winter here in Chicago I put on some sweats and a long sleeve shirt.