Chapter 1

Fire!there is too much fire.

A girl is screaming in pain.The air is too suffocating around her.She can't breathe.

It is becoming really difficult to even breathe properly.

"Help! somebody help!"

"Run baby!"

'Run please!"

"No I can't.I can't leave you here."

The fire is eating everything around it.Everything is burning like paper.

All the memories made in this house is falling apart like a sand castle.

Breathing is becoming difficult.

"No,No."

Suddenly a manly shadow appeared and everything became blur.

"Don't worry I am here"

A last whisper escaped from her mouth

"Hel-p"
                      ********

No!

A girl woke up abruptly with a loud gasp.It seemed she had a nightmare or was it really a nightmare.Tears gathered in her eyes started sliding down her cheeks like waterfall.

A strangled sob left her mouth and she cried her heart out for atleast an hour.She was still sobbing when sudden ringing of her phone distracted her.

She picked the phone from the nightstand and looked at the caller id.After realising who was calling her she hurriedly wiped her tears and cleared her throat to avoid the scratchiness of her throat due to continuous crying.

She pressed the receive icon and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Hello"she tried but even after trying her voice came out shaky.

The person on the other side sighed ,"Did you had them again?"

"I just-"the girl tried to speak but the person on the other side cut her off.

"Why don't you listen to me and do-"

"And do what?To cry my misery infront of a stranger.You know I can't do that.How does that makes me feel,you know that.My answer is still no."

The person again sighed and spoke gently,"Avi, it's been seven years.You should try to move on.Being stuck in the past is going to do nothing but bring more pain and misery to you"

"Move on! "Avi gave a bitter chuckle .

"You are right, it's been seven years but do you know how difficult it is for me to relieve those memories everyday which has snatched everything from me.You were there ,you saw my condition and you are still telling me to move on."

"I am sorry Avi if I hurt you .I didn't mean it like that"

"Leave it.Why did you called me?"the girl Avi abruptly changed the topic.

"Your transfer letter have been mailed to you."

"When do I leave?"Avi spoke after a moment of silence without showing any emotions in her tone as she is doing since last seven years.

"Next week."

"But I will still say that you should think about it again"the person warned Avi.

"There is nothing to think about.I have waited for this opportunity for years and given up on my everything just for this opportunity. I have dedicated my entire life for this day. It's time to make them pay for their sins."She said with hate-filled eyes and a venom-filled tone.