Chapter 2

Shamsher reached inside the Randhawa mansion which was the epitome of beauty afterall it was built by the bestest of architectures and labours.

There are very few people who  have gotten the chance to admire this beauty otherwise people can only admire it in magazines.

Shamsher scoffed at the thought,'if only they knew the reality of the inside of this mansion.'

As soon as Shamsher entered inside the premises the guards and workers who were working stopped their works and bowed infront of him as if he is some sort of royalty.

Well in other words he is a royalty afterall he belongs from the family of the king makers.

Nothing in Mumbai happens without the Randhawa's stamp.Everyone bows infront of the Randhawa's whether it is a  businessman,a big politician, actors etc.Even the law is under their control and to be honest they enjoy this control of power.

Currently there are only two living members of Randhawa clan.One is Shamsher and the other is his uncle Narayan Randhawa and that is why they have the whole control in their hands.

Shamsher entered inside the mansion with a powerful aura surrounding him.His demeanor screamed danger that is why no one tried to approach him not like anyone even tried.

Shamsher looked at the surroundings of the quiet mansion and scoffed,then shook his head and started going towards the staircase to reach his room to avoid the voidness of his heart.But before he can climb even on one stair a voice filled with authority halted his moments.

"Sher?"

Shamsher stopped at his place and his body went stiff but didn't turned around immediately as he knows who called him.He puts on his bestest smile on his face and turned around.

"Yes Uncle?"

"Come here.We need to talk."

His uncle said in a no nonsense tone.
Shamsher clenched his fists tightly and gritted his teeth.He wanted to throw something but he kept his calm and moved towards where his uncle was sitting.He went and sat on the chair whereas his uncle was sitting on the head chair which was looking like a throne of a king.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?"Although Shamsher had an idea what his uncle wanted to talk about but kept his words to himself because Narayan Randhawa can bear anything but not disrespect and after realising his own condition Shamsher knew that provoking his uncle right now will land him in deep trouble than he already was so he kept quiet.

"You again went there, didn't you?"

"Uncle I -"Shamsher was going to justify himself but his uncle showed him his palm which made him immediately shut his mouth.

"Next week is your twenty-eighth birthday and at the same day I am going to announce your engagement with Natasha.So be prepared."

Shamsher's blood froze.It seems he lost the ability to speak.He kept clenching and unclenching his fist but didn't dare utter a word.He wanted to shout and scream but knew better than to do any mistake.

"You wanna say something Sher?"Narayan looked at Shamsher's lost expression carefully but Shamsher just shook his head and got up.

"If that is all then I would like to go to my room.I am tired."

"Hmm."his uncle nodded his head.Shamsher started going towards the stairs when his uncle's voice reached his ears,"don't think that I didn't noticed your debauched form.We will talk about it when you are in your right mind."

But Shamsher just kept moving towards his room to avoid the suffocation.As soon as he reached inside his room he closed the door with a loud thud and ran towards the washroom.