Chapter 7- The confession✨

*TIME SKIP*
1 WEEK LATER

It's been one week, and I have been purposely ignoring Levi. I ignored him at school, I ignored his messages. And yes, even though he was the one who kissed me, and I liked it doesn't mean anything because every time I saw him, I unconsciously hid from him.
Why you ask?
I HAVE NO IDEA.
I guess it's the fact that I know that if we ever talked, it wouldn't be the same as... yk before the... um kiss.
I'm guessing that the pressure of me wanting to confess then and there is preventing me from talking to him.

______________________________________

It was just another Thursday and I was heading to school, preparing myself to ignore Levi for yet another day; or so I thought.

It was a few minutes later and I was putting away and grabbing some of the books I needed for class and as soon as I closed my locker, someone grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into a dark and small room which seemed to be the janitor closet.

Seori:" Who the he-", I shouted as I slipped out of the persons grasp. But I was interupted by a hand, gently covering my mouth and the other hand holding me by my waist.

Levi:"Shh... we'll get caught.. ", he said looking at the door, making sure no one suspected anything.

Seori:" Levi???! What are you-"

Levi:"So you're not ignoring me anymore huh?", he said still covering my mouth a bit.

Seori:"Levi listen. "

Levi:"Shush now, talk later. ", he said now looking directly at me.

Knowing he wouldn't listen to one thing I said, I shut my mouth until the coast was clear.

After a while, Levi then turned to me and looked me in the eyes with a stern look yet unclear motive.
Was he angry?

Levi:" You ganna explain why you've been ignoring me or...? "

Seori:" I- well-", I stuttered, trying to find my words.

Levi:" Look. I understand that I may have been out of place when I kissed you. But it just felt right. Like something was pulling me to kiss you. I- Well I wasn't so sure about my feelings until... yk...the kiss but... ", he said pausing for a bit, to make sure I was listening.

Was he.... confessing?
This can't be happening rn...

I looked away, trying to avoid blushing in front of him.

Trying to read my expression and body language, he continued.

Levi:" Yk what. Forget it. ", he said pulling me in by my the waist.

Seori:" Wha-"

I was confused and flustered. I had so many questions. I was looking for answers and that's why I spoke up.
But eventually, my questions were answered.

Before I could ask him to explain what he meant,
He pressed his lips against mine.
I was surprised but I kissed him back without hesitation.
It was a passionate and gentle kiss.
It was as though he was confessing through his body language, rather than his words.

He broke the kiss, catching his breath.

Levi:" Sorry... I didn't mean to- I just-", he said, trying to explain his reasons for why he kissed me.

Even though I wanted to re-assure him and tell him it was okay, I found it hard to talk.

Levi:"I don't want to confuse you so I'm just ganna say it okay?"

I nodded, listening to everything he had to say.

Levi:" I like you. You don't need to reply but I just wanted to tell you. "

I can't believe he just said that.

Suddenly I felt the urge to speak again. But as soon as I opened my mouth to speak, it was like the words refused to come out.

Levi, taking it the wrong way; frowned and looked away.

Levi:" Sorry... "

What is he apologizing for?

Levi:" I'll get going now.... see you later princess. ", he said walking out the door.

Seori:" Wait...", I said, mentally hitting my self.

Am I dumb??
Ugh..

Determined to tell him my feelings, I ran after him but it was too late. He already left.
Disappointed, I headed to my first class.

LEVI'S POV:

As soon as I walked out the door, I hid behind a wall, frustrated but sad.
I had hoped that maybe she felt the same way even though she didn't say anything.
I sat down against the wall, as I watched Seori walk to class.
Even though she didn't say anything, I didn't regret confessing to her. Keeping that secret of me liking her, was a burden that I didn't even know I had to get rid of.
So I was glad.
But still hurt.

I decided to skip first period, and spend that time sulking instead.

______________________________________

SEORI'S POV:

It was the end of school, and Levi was no where to be found.
"He probably left early", I thought.
I wanted to tell him how I felt but I guess I'll tell him tomorrow then.

My parents picked me up, and I went up to my room, sulking. I wanted to call him.
So I did, but it went straight to voice mail.
I called 2 more times but he didn't answer.

"I hope he doesn't think I rejected him. ", I sighed.