Episode 2: A Lemony Lesson

The camera zoomed in on OJ, who was only half-awake at this point

The camera zoomed in on OJ, who was only half-awake at this point. Salt had been rambling to OJ for what felt like forever now. "Okay, so she was like YES GIRL and I told her about y'know what happened with her long long last cousin and so then she was shocked and she learned her mother never loved her and so then I was like OH NO! And then she was like but what do i do so I told her to-" She suddenly stopped.

OJ looked back up at her wondering if she noticed him falling asleep. "Y'know I think after 1 hour, 27 minutes, and 34 seconds... I realized I really miss Pepper." "You counted?!" He shook himself awake.

Salt rolled her eyes, "of course!" She then turned to see Pepper. "OMG Pepper!" "Salty Salt!" They started to run to each other. OJ watched in shock as they held their arms out for a embrace. Though, as they tried they ran right pass each other... Pepper knocked into OJ.

His juice spilled, "AAA!" He immediately jumped up and tried to cover his glass with his hands. Luckily not much juice fell out.

.
.
.

Mephone laughed to himself, watching the contestants was very enjoyable. He wasn't sure why he suddenly liked this kind of show. After he woke up, he had the urge to just make this show.

He wasn't too worried about much right now anyway, this show was his own little world. Adam had assured him everything was gonna be handled by him, so why should he worry about all the techy stuff?

Soon though Balloon walked up to him and were the camera was set up. "Ugh! Well where's my prize!? You said today! Where is it?!" Balloon pointed at him, a little too close. Mephone backed up instinctively. "Okay, fine. But choosing your team isn't really a prize." Mephone shoved him away.

Lightbulb was not too far behind them, overhearing this, she jumped up. "Wow really? That's so radical!" She squished her cheeks. Nickel walked over, "Yeah, all thanks to Taco!" He nudged towards the shell. Taco just giggled. "SPRINKLES"

Mephone put his hands behind his back, "So, Lightbulb, you can choose first!" "What! Why her, I jumped first!!!" He whined. "Well, if you weren't brain dead you'd remember that she got in the water first." Lightbulb patted Balloon on the head. "Sorry, helium broskio! But it's the bright bulb time!" She laughed.

"Hmmmm" Lightbulb rubbed her chin and gazed at the contestants surrounding the group. "Huh! Nickel, metal bro, come over here you get to be on my team!" She waved at him. "Heh, wise decision Lightbulb you won't regret it."

Balloon chimed in rudely afterward. "WELL I choose Pickle, after his brave and powerful cliff dive I now realize that-" "Yeah, yeah! Enough with the 6 hour speeches!" Knife grumbled. Pickle laughed and walked over. "Chosen first, that's awesome!" He threw his hands in the air.

Paintbrush frowned. "Well, there's a first time for everything! And FYI your were chosen second! Hehehhehehehe!" They giggled. Lightbulb looked back and forth. "Hey coin, how bout we choose Knife, he's strong right?" Lightbulb said. "Yeah! You better choose me. Otherwise I'd beat you up!" Knife teased, "Yeah whatever.." Nickel mumbled. Knife kicked him.