Heaven 💙💚

Written 29/03/24

Louis sat alone in the dimly lit room, the smoke from his cigarette curling lazily around him as he took another drag. The walls seemed to close in on him, suffocating him with memories of a love that was now just a ghost haunting his every moment.

Harry's absence had left a void in Louis' heart that even alcohol could not fill. They had been each other's everything, the kind of love that poets wrote about and songs sang of. But when Harry's laughter was silenced forever by a cruel twist of fate, Louis lost more than just his partner; he lost a part of himself.

Days turned into nights, and nights blurred into days as Louis drowned his sorrow in alcohol and smoking. The sharp sting of whiskey burned his throat, but it was nothing compared to the ache in his chest. Each sip was a futile attempt to numb the pain, but it only served to amplify it, reminding him of what he had lost.

His band members tried to reach out, to pull him back from the edge of his self-destructive spiral, but Louis pushed them away. How could they understand the depth of his grief when they hadn't lost the love of their life?

As the days passed, Louis' health became worse and worse, his once vibrant spirit dimming with each passing moment. And then, one fateful night, as he lay alone in his apartment, the darkness closed in around him for the last time.

But in that darkness, there was a glimmer of light, a beacon of hope cutting through the despair. As Louis took his final breath, he felt a familiar warmth enveloping him, a presence he thought he had lost forever.

And then, in a blink of an eye, Louis found himself standing in a place where the air was filled with love and laughter, where pain and sorrow were nothing but distant memories. And there, waiting for him with open arms, was Harry, his Harry, his love.

Tears of joy streamed down Louis' face as he ran into Harry's embrace, their souls intertwining once more in a love that transcended time and space. In that moment, all the pain and heartache left only the promise of their love.

The weight of grief that had burdened him for so long evaporated, replaced by a sense of peace and completeness that he hadn't dared to hope for.

As they held each other, the memories of their life together flooded back, each moment carved into their souls like chapters in a book. The laughter they shared, the dreams they chased, the love that bound them together through every trial and triumph—it was all there, more real and vivid than ever before.

"I missed you," Louis whispered, his voice trembling with emotion.

Harry pressed a tender kiss to Louis' temple, his touch a soothing balm to the wounds that had hurt his heart. "I missed you too love. But we're together now, and nothing will ever tear us apart again."

In that timeless place, they walked hand in hand through fields of golden light, their laughter echoing across the heavens. There were no more tears, no more regrets—only the pure joy of being reunited with the one they loved more than life itself.

And as they danced beneath the stars, their souls entwined in an eternal embrace, Louis knew that their love would endure for all eternity, a beacon of hope shining bright in the heavens.