✿ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✿

__
_
__

"Baby, you sure you don't want anything else?" Mark asked as he pulls out his credit card to give to the worker.

Haechan smiles at the boy as he moves his hands to show the older boy that his hands were filled with a bunch of bags, mostly plushies.

"I'm sure! You've already bought me so many things! I don't like when you waste your money on me" Haechan replied shyly.

"I know but love, it's our one month anniversary! We're supposed to celebrate, silly" Mark said as he messes up the younger boy's hair, Haechan rolls his eyes playfully.

"Plus if I'm spending money on you, then it's not a waste" Mark said as he planted a small soft kiss on the younger's cheek.

Haechan smiles even more after that, his face was completely covered in blush.

"Here you go! Have a nice day and sorry for ear dropping but...I hope you guys have an amazing anniversary!" the worker replied, as she handed Mark his card back with a smile.

"Aw thanks, we truly appreciate it" the recently new blondie said as he smiled back, putting a hand around Haechan's waist.

Haechan was too busy blushing to even be able to reply in words, so he simply just smiled as he nodded.

The couple walks out, hand in hand, towards the food court in the mall where their friend group was patiently waiting for the couple.

"We're back!" Haechan said in a happy tone as he sits in an empty seat next to Jaemin, he happily shows Jaemin, Renjun and Chenle his new plushie.

They were sitting in a circle table. Jaemin was sitting next to Renjun and Renjun was next to Jeno.

Chenle and Jisung were facing the trio as Mark and Haechan were sitting next to them.

"Aw that's so cute! Mark is really spoiling you today huh?" Chenle said as he laughed.

"He always spoils me" Haechan said as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Damn right I do" Mark replied, as he gets closer to his boyfriend and places a sweet kiss on his lips, the table filled with their friends teasing and smirks due to the interaction.

"Oh shut up, you guys are annoying" Haechan said as he separates from Mark, Renjun looks at Haechan in shock.

"EXCUSE ME? Actually, if it wasn't for us, the you guys wouldn't have been talking, much less literally dating" Renjun stated, earning laughs from the table once again.

"Ok ok! Let's not start" Mark said as he laughed, putting his arm around Haechan.

"All jokes aside, I can't believe it's a month since everything! I remember Mark being so anxious" Jaemin said as he laughed, laying his head on Renjun's shoulder.

It's been a whole month since Jaemin's first day of school, Mark confessing to the friend group and Mark and Haechan finally talking again.

Ever since that, the friend group has gotten closer than ever.

They've been having their monthly sleepovers once again, in which was mostly just an excuse to eat a bunch of junk food, play truth and dare and cuddle.

They've also been hanging out everyday. Whether in school or after school, you would always see at least 2 of them together.

The whole school was quick to find out about the whole situation as well due to a twitter post that Jaemin had posted.