Big Time Reality

The sounds of bird chirping echoed in the background as the sun began to rise. Jupiter who's currently asleep, but not in her apartment cause of a water leak in her apartment that causes minor water damage.

So for the next couple days as her apartment is getting fixed by Buddha Bob, Jupiter's staying with the boys.

After asking Ms. Knight who kindly let her stay with no problem, so Jupiter's been bunking with Katie and the two has gotten closer, Katie's like a little sister to her

As she laid peacefully in the spare bed in Katie's room, the sound of a loud air horn echoed through out the apartment. Jupiter opened her eyes and sat up, looking around the room confused as to where the sound is coming from.

The boys woke up to an air horn blaring and as they made there way to the living room Griffin was there"great news boys." Griffin told them as Logan looked to Kendall "the news is never great when he says that."Logan told them all as they looked back to Griffin.

"Griffin it's 7:30 in the morning, what's so important that you had to wake us all up?" Jupiter sked, as she rubbed her eyes.

"Big Time Rush is going to be a Big Time Reality show, Starting now." Griffin told them as the Big Time rush sign was pulled up revealing the camera crew "roll it." Kendall, Logan, Carlos all began freaking out as James jumped to the front fully comfortable.

"I'm not crazy about doing a reality show right now, because technically, I'm in my underwear." Kendall told the camera crew as they were trying to do interviews as Carlos walked forward

"he's got a point, can we get some clothes on?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I could take my shirt off if you want." James told them going to take hit shirt off as Logan stopped him "yeah, uh, please don't. Umm, as for the rest of us, we feel a little bit exposed." Logan told them.

"Which is why we're a reality show. Exposure. Cause more exposure for Big Time Rush, equals more record sales which equals more more ham for daddy." Griffin told him as all the boys looked at each other as James put his hands and Logan and Carlos's shoulders

"Ham for daddy is important." James chimed in, agreeing.

"Now, say hello to the hottest reality show producer in Hollywood, Snake Timmons." Griffin Introduced

"Guys, this is going to be my greatest reality show yet, juicier than Angry Tiger Island, more emotional than the Banana Whisperer. And more thrilling than Rich Star Cops!" Snake Said, passionately.

"That was an awesome show." Carlos Said

"And let's not forget, reality stars are some of the biggest stars in the world." James told to the group, as they shrugged their shoulders.

"And you have no choice since I have a contract that states I can make you star in a reality show." Griffin Said, as his assistant held up the blue folder labeled "Record Contract"

The five teens feeling threatened and nods their heads along giving words of encouragement.

"I'm in."

"Let's do it."

"Sure."

"Now, we start airing in one month on MTV 12, so relax, go about your lives and you won't even know we're here." Snake Said

"Oh." They Said

"Rolling!" Snake Shouted, as the camera crew rushed towards the teens shoving the camera's in their faces.

************

As Jupiter was relaxing in her apartment after boba bob told her it was fixed, she could hear banging coming from her door, so she went to see how it was