Big Time Prom Kings

As the school year finally came to end, Jupiter couldn't be happier. Since she's done with school now, she can solely just focus on her music more.

This morning Jupiter decided to get up early this Friday morning going over some things as tomorrow was the release of her second studio album, the name just came to her after she and Carlos challenged each other of who can handle the most water in their mouths .

Of course she won, but then she realized that water should be the name of her album. As she was straightening her hair, her phone rang, Jupiter looked at the screen which read Alex and she quickly answered.

"Hey Starling." Alex Said

"Hey Alex, how's it going?" Jupiter Asked

"Oh good just having the stylist finish your dress." Alex Said

"Wait, what do you mean by my dress?!" Jupiter Said

"Ummm, I wasn't supposed to say anything but Gustavo and Kelly wanted us to make you your perfect dress." Alex said nervously.

"Yeah I bet, I mean it's prom." Jupiter Said

As Jupiter continues to talk to Alex she could hear something happen in the background and Alex yelling at someone

"Hey Alex I'm sure you've got a busy afternoon making my dress. But I'll talk to you later okay." Jupiter Said

"Okay oh, and can't wait to hear the new album." Jupiter Said

"14 more hours to go." Jupiter Said

"See ya." Alex Said

"Bye." Jupiter Said, as she hung up.

The guy Jupiter was supposed to go to his school's prom with had told her that he has a better date to prom she she wasn't going with him anymore

Jupiter sighed then thought for a moment and the idea finally came to he, she went to to her father's studio and as entering she could see the boys begging him for something so she decided to join them

Jupiter was standing in a pretend prom dress as the boys stood in tuxes waiting with a CD player to ask Gustavo if they could have a prom at Rocque Records and soon him and Kelly finally walked out "well, this should be interesting." Gustavo told them as Logan pressed play.

"All over the world this month teens are participating in a ride of passage. And that passage is simply known as the prom." Kendall told them as James and Carlos pulled corsages out and put both on Jupiter wrist as she furrowed her brows "we've given you over a year of outlive to pursue pop stardom. Now please, don't make us give up that magical, magical night of dancing," Carlos told him as they all began to dance "smooching." They all then leaned towards Jupiter trying to kiss her as she backed away "and prime rib." The boys then all rubbed there stomachs as Jupiter shook her head.

"Now we beg of you, Gustavo Rocque, will you give us the gift of prom?" James asked as Gustavo looked to Kelly "good speech." He told her as they all silently celebrated "oh, I remember my prom and the boys and Jupiter deserve one too. And oh, look, a letter opener." Kelly told them as she pointed it at Gustavo as they all began to beg.

"Fine, I'll pay for your prom and Jupiter has to write a new song and sing it there." Gustavo told them as Jupiter eyes went wide just as.

"Ah ah ah oh."

Played on the CD player "wait why ah oh" Kendall asked as the boys stopped cheering "he said yes."

Carlos told them as no one noticed Jupiter frozen "it's the boom box, it's playing Big Time Rush." Logan told them "turn it off." James asked as Logan turned to him
"I can't turn it off."