#2: Saved?

{Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, or the photos, I created this au based off of a "Last of Us" AU animation I saw.}

[Sun POV]

We were all silent for awhile...but...then I noticed.. "WAIT...Solar...you said it travels through touch?" I asked, glancing over at Lunar, who kept his distance from the bot while being inside the cage. 

"Yeah? why?" He asked in a soft but low voice, that's when I got rid of the barrier. "SUN WHAT ARE YO-" Moon shouted at me, "Lunar is wearing gloves!" I shouted back. They all gasped, Lunar ran from the bot, threw his gloves at it, and ran to Solar's arms.

"It was too scary..." Lunar cried, "I'd rather die again then be stuck like that again." Lunar said, Solar pat his head, hugging Lunar tight. 

At the corner of my eye, I saw the little cleaner bot, slowly approaching me, so I summoned more star power, to trap it by Its self. "That should  keep it for awhile..." I sighed, I noticed that I sounded out of breath, my vision blurred a bit, so I sat down on the padded daycare floor.

"How will you know you're hallucinating...if you think you're hallucinating us?" BloodMoon asked, I sighed, and held my face in my hands. "I really don't know..." I told him... "Hey, leave Sun alone, before I find a way to get you killed again." Eclipse said, standing up for me...

"Aww, you're no fun." BloodMoon whined, "Thanks." I said to Eclipse, who sat next to me...

[Moon's PoV]

We were doing everything we could to make Lunar and Earth calm down...I notice that Sun wasn't with us...he would be a big help right about now...I turn around, and see him sitting on the floor next to the barrier holding the cleaner bot.

He seemed to be muttering to himself...I walk a bit closer and catch a bit of what he was saying..."Girls , girls, you're both pretty, now SHUT UP, you two bicker all the time, we have more important things to do...like find out where that virus originated from- well- NO WHY WOULD WE DO THA- That is both absolutely disgusting and terrifying at the same time..."

I'm not sure what's happening with him right now...but it sure looks like he's talking to himself...

"Hey Sun...are you good? we could use some help over here..." I call out to him, which caused him to jump, and quickly stand up. He turned to look at me, the look in his eyes...kind of scared me...

Then he gave one of his usual smiles, "Be right there!" He said, I turn back to the others, Lunar cried in Solar's arms, and Earth in mine. I pat her head. "It's gonna be alright...once we figure out where the virus came from, we'll fix everyone...and make sure Monty is safe..." I told her.

She glanced down on me, and gave a weak smile. "Thank you..." she said. "Anything for my family..." I reassured her... Soon, Sun had joined our little group, he usually always knew what to say, always had something to reassure us and excite us...but...he seemed to have something on his mind...he was quiet...and looked...down...which was unusual for him...