#3: Annoyance

{Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, or the photos, I created this au based off of a "Last of Us" AU animation I saw.}

[Sun POV]

"OOOhHHhhhh the anticipation is antagonizingggggggggggggg." BloodMoon whined... "The Suspense is killing ussss.." The other twin said. "What the heck are you two on about?" Eclipse said, irritated. "QuIET yOU FiLTHLESS COW!" BloodMoon yelled at Eclipse, I facepalmed myself. "WILL YOU TWO EVER SHUT UP?!" I snapped. 

Then I realized that everyone was staring at me..."W-what?" Moon whispered. 
"I didn't say anything.." Earth said. "I wasn't talking to you." I groaned. "Well then...who-"
Solar began, but then I felt a kind of pulse in my chest, my head ached, causing my vision to blur, and I felt myself falling...

Everyone either gasped or shouted, but I couldn't tell, I had closed my eyes when I felt someone catch me...I heard Solar's voice above me, but I couldn't make out what anyone was saying....

[Solar's POV]

"SUN!?" I shouted as I watched him slowly fall back, Lunar jumped out of the way just in time for me to catch Sun..."What the heck?" I breathed, "Must of been all the star power he used..." Moon pointed out. Causing us all to glance back at the barrier, which now, had a crack in it.

"Is he alright?" Earth asked..."I don't know..." I said, I scanned over him as I picked him up bridal-style, he was asleep...but it wasn't a peaceful sleep...he had a pained expression on his face...I took him up to the couch where he normally passes out on. 

"N-no...please...don't..." He mumbled in his sleep...I didn't know wither to stay, or to let him be... Soon I decided to update the others on the situation, I walk back out to the daycare, they were all in the lobby above the daycare, so...I head back up again, and up to the lobby, I glance back at the barrier just before I leave...the crack was bigger then it was a minute ago...

[Moon PoV]

I watch as Solar makes his way up to the Lobby with us, "How's Sun doing?" I ask immediately on eye contact, He lets out a heavy sigh, which usually isn't a good sign...

"He's fine...just passed out....as for his...uhm...episodes...does he usually shout at nothing orrr..." Solar asked..."Well, I haven't really asked him about BloodMoon ever since the actual one came back...I wonder if that's what he's yelling at..." I say, "You mean he still sees BloodMoon?" Earth said in a worried tone, I shrug, "He must have a reason for not talking to us about it..." Lunar chimed in.

"But Eclipse did say something about updating some of his software into a computer of some sorts before he died..." Lunar mumbled, he was trying to be quiet about it, I could tell, but I was sitting on the couch right next to him...did he only want me to hear?

"Well...do you think he'll be okay by himself? should one of us stay with him?" Earth asked, fiddling with her hair again, "He should be safe down there...should anything happen.." I said, crossing my arms, as I leaned back into the couch.

"No! STOP! WHat ArE yOu dOinG?!" I hear Sun yell, but when I glanced around, noone else was fazed...Then I hear him laugh, that's when I realize it was on my earphones...But...I did want to know what was going on with him, I felt my anxiety rise in my chest.

"Moon?" I hear Lunar whisper, "Yeah?" I respond..."Are you okay? you seem tense..." Lunar asks. I pat his head..."I'm okay." I smile...