#6: Whereabouts

{Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, or the photos, I created this au based off of a "Last of Us" AU animation I saw.}

[Monty PoV]

I walk around Gator golf, all around me were bots of all kinds, aimlessly roaming around, glitching out, some were laying face down on the ground, others seemed to be leaking oil...

'I hope Earth is okay.' I thought, I missed the thought of her warm hugs, the way she held me in her arms. The fact I have to look up at her. Everything about her was...perfect...The way her eyes sparkled, her soft, fluffy hair...The way she smelled...

I really wanted to make sure she was okay, but the daycare was blocked off...

At the corner of my eye, I see a blonde pony tail. "Officer Vanessa?" I say, she took a step from behind the tree, clutching onto her flashlight. "What's happening?" I ask her. "Monty...you're not infected? amazing...let's keep it that way..." She whispered. "What are you talking about?" I ask her, crossing my arms.

"There's a virus going around, the animatronics are becoming homicide codes..." She stated plainly, she kept looking around her, frantically. "What? Oh...Is that what that announcement was? I thought it was Moon pulling a prank..." I said while adjusting my glasses.

She gave me a cold stare, then had a surprised expression. "THAT'S IT! The daycare attendants! they're smart! maybe they can find a way to help us." She beamed. "But the daycare's blocked." I growled. Then she pulled some keys out of her pocket. "I know a secret way." She gave a mischievous grin.

We ran passed all the bots there, Vanessa told me to make sure not to touch them, and I didn't. Soon we got to a room next to the green rooms that I've never seen before...Vanessa unlocked the door, and we walked in, she moved a bunch of boxes, and there was a giant hole in the ground. 

She locked the door behind us as I jumped into the hole, landing into what looked kinda like the inside of a sewer tunnel. She shook her flashlight and turned it on. Then we made our way down the tunnel.

"Where are we?" I asked, The place reminded me of the under ground tunnel in Jurassic Park. "Millions of tunnels run under the mega Pizza-Plex, animatronics can't get down here...well...until now...I know all of them like the back of my hand." She said. 

"How did you find this place?" I asked again. She huffed. "I usually sneak into the daycare so I can watch movies with Sun..." She confessed. "What kind of movies?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Whatever I feel like watching, Sun has no choice." She laughed. "You don't watch....that....kind of stuff with Sun....do you?" I asked, worried about how she is affecting Sun...Even though I totally hate all of them Dorito heads...

When It comes to them...I feel like I have some kind of responsibility over them...

"Let's just say...Sun's to innocent for his own good...and as long as I'm here...I'm gonna fix that." She glanced back at me and smirked.