2. 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚?

CHAPTER TWO| Is This Home?

"You're  going to the ground"

She overhears and she's being pulled away. The ground?! They can't go to the ground it's swimming in radiation. She can't survive down there, they will die on impact. She began freaking out more but since there's about thousands of volts of electricity that flowed through her body she couldn't kick and scream to get away.

She was harshly pushed into the cold chair of the drop ship. Grumbling under her breath. They buckle her up. They leave. And the rest of the children and teens piling in. A certain unconscious Clarke Griffin, and a very worried Wells Jaha, sits beside her.

"Hey man." Ashlyn nods to him. He nods slightly at her but still focused on Clarke.

"Alright then." She turns her head away from him looking around the drop ship. She spots two familiar faces

"Jasper! Monty!" She yells at the two boys. Smiling with joy.

"Ashlyn, I'm so glad you're here. We thought they would've floated you by now." Monty smiles

"Nope, not dead yet, you think they can get me that easy?" She smiles back.

Ashlyn notices Clarke coming too, whines slightly. She notices Wells getting more concerned.

"Welcome back... look-" Wells starts.

"Wells, why the hell are you here?" Clarke looks at him

"When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested. I came for you." He hold up his wrist. Clarke looks at him in udder shock. As the drop ship shakes vigorously. Slight yells of worry are scattered across the fellow prisoners.

"What the hell was that." Ashlyn looks around, Shaken up.

"That was the atmosphere." Wells looks ahead. As he finishes his sentence the tv spluttered on.

"Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable." The chancellor speaks over the video.

"Your dad's a dick Wells" one boy shouts, sounds of agreement were heard.

"Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean." Jaha finishes

"Thank god" Ashlyn whispers under her breath, looking over at Monty and Jasper, sending a small smile.

"The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years." The video continues as a certain boy gets out of his chair beginning to float around the drop ship. Finn Collins.