2

When he arrived at school, Minho was immediately surrounded by a large crowd of girls. He didn't like it, but he didn't say a word. He didn't want to talk to anyone and he stuck to that. Minho tried to get to his classroom, but the attempt failed. Because the girls wouldn't let him go. He tried desperately to free himself from this crowd of girls. But the girls moved closer and closer to him. Suddenly Minho heard a voice behind him. „Could you please clear the path so others can walk past?"He had only heard the voice, but now he also saw the person the voice belonged to.' He looks kinda cute' Minho thought. The girls finally let go of Minho and left. The boy looked at Minho with wide eyes, realizing who was standing in front of him. „ Hey, I'm Lee Minho. Who are you?" At first the boy didn't dare. But when he saw that Minho was talking to him normally, his fear of Minho was swept away. „ I'm Han Jisung." As Jisung said this, Minho looked him up and down. His interest in Jisung grew. "Jisung, why were you so hard on the girls just now?" Jisung didn't dare look Minho in the eyes. "Because I don't like girls as much as boys," he said very quietly so that no one would hear. Minho lifts Jisung's face so Minho could look into his eyes. "I like boys more than girls too," he said. When Jisung heard this, his fear towards Minho became even less. "Let's meet somewhere after school, would that be okay?" Minho asks. Jisung nodded. "Jisung!" They suddenly heard a voice behind Jisung and suddenly Felix was standing next to Jisung. "Why are you so close to each other?" asks Felix. Minho and Jisung now noticed that they were very close to each other and each took a step apart. Minho wasn't embarrassed, you could see that on his face. But Jisung blushed. Felix, knowing of his best friend's preferences, just smiled. "So we'll see each other after school then?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded and walked with Felix to his classroom. Minho was now alone in the hallway. He barely noticed how many students walked past him. He thought of Jisung and his beautiful eyes. Minho was looking forward to the time after school.

Jisung's POV

Jisung was confused. What had Minho done to him? What did it feel like when he was near him? As he thought about the encounter in the hallway again, Jisung felt himself blushing. He didn't usually blush so quickly. Then why with Lee Minho, the most popular boy in school? Felix next to him looked at Jisung. "Why are you red? Are you so embarrassed about meeting Lee Minho or are there more feelings involved?". "I don't know," Jisung replied. And he really didn't know. What if he had fallen in love with Minho? How would the students receive this? Minho definitely hadn't told anyone that he liked boys. And apart from Felix and his friend Seungmin, no one knew that Jisung liked boys. "Hello you two!" Felix and Jisung turned around. Felix's friend Seungmin came running. Jisung was happy to see him as he wanted to avoid the topic surrounding Minho. "You should have just seen that! Lee Minho just turned down a girl," Seungmin said. "What exactly happened?" asked Felix. "A middle school girl told him she liked him. But Minho didn't bat an eye and said he wasn't interested." Jisung immediately knew why Minho rejected the girl.

After school, Minho waited for Jisung. When Jisung came out of the school door, not only did Jisung feel something he had never felt before, but Minho's feelings also went completely crazy. Minho slowly walked towards Jisung. He could tell that Jisung was very nervous. " Hello Jisung. Can we go?" Jisung couldn't say a word because of his nervousness and just nodded.
They went to a restaurant and sat at the table Minho had reserved. After they ordered, Minho and Jisung looked deep into each other's eyes. Minho saw Jisung blush. Jisung broke eye contact, but Minho took his hand. Jisung blushed even more. And just as Minho was about to say something, the food arrived and Jisung pulled his hand away.

What did Lee Minho want to say?
This chapter is a little bit longer than the first one. It may take a while until I upload a new chapter.