7

Jisung was overjoyed. He still couldn't believe he was dating Lee Minho. Minho couldn't believe it either. He was so happy too. "Shall we go to the bedroom?" Minho asked. Jisung looked at Minho in surprise. "I only have one bed. And I still don't want you to sleep on the sofa," Minho explained. Jisung still looked at Minho in surprise, but then nodded in a sign of understanding.

When the two entered the bedroom, Minho closed the door behind him. Jisung turned around and looked at Minho. Minho slowly walked towards Jisung, grabbed his shoulders and then they lay down on the bed together. Jisung blushes a little bit because he thought he suspected what Minho was planning. Despite everything, he looked Minho directly in the eyes. "What do we do now?" asked Jisung. Minho looked at Jisung and smiled. "You'll see that soon," he said. Jisung blushed even more.

CAUTION! Sexual content!

Minho started kissing Jisung. Jisung blushed again but kissed Minho back. Then Minho started to slowly undress himself and Jisung. The last piece of clothing that fell to the floor was their underwear.
Minho's hands slowly slid over Jisung's body. Between kisses, Jisung moaned slightly because he liked the way Minho's hands slid over his body. Hearing his moan, Minho had to smile. He moved his hands further down, towards Jisung's most sensitive spots. When Jisung noticed this, he moaned a little bit more. Minho's smile widened a little bit when he noticed how much Jisung liked his touch. Minho slowly moved his hands to Jisung's most sensitive spot. He grasped Jisung's stiff member with one hand and stroked the inside of his legs with the other. The hand on his member began to slowly move up and down. Jisung had to moan because it felt so good. Minho smiled and continued. Jisung felt himself slowly coming to orgasm and his breathing became faster. When he had his orgasm, Jisung felt happier than ever in his life. Minho let go of Jisung's member and turned Jisung over. After a while, Jisung felt Minho's member at his entrance. Minho entered Jisung and Jisung had to moan again. He waited until Jisung got used to him and then Minho started slowly. Not only Jisung had to moan, but also Minho. He slowly became faster and both of them felt themselves slowly coming to orgasm. As Jisung orgasms for the second time, he moans loudly. Minho also came to orgasm and squirted his juice into Jisung. He also moaned as he came.

When they were both finished, they lay next to each other in bed. Both felt overjoyed. "Thanks Minho," Jisung gasped. "Why are you thanking me?" Minho asked, also panting. "Because I've never been as happy as I am now," Jisung said. Minho smiled and kissed Jisung. Jisung kissed him back.
After the kiss, Jisung moved closer to Minho. Minho smiled and wrapped his arms around Jisung. They lay like that for a while. Jisung snuggled into Minho's chest even more because he felt protected from his problems. He felt safest in Minho's arms. Jisung noticed how he was starting to get tired and cuddled up to Minho even more. Jisung then fell asleep in Minho's arms.
Minho noticed that Jisung had fallen asleep and smiled. 'He looks so cute,' Minho thought. And while he watched Jisung sleep, Minho noticed that he was getting tired too. So he closed his eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later.

The next morning Minho woke up. He turned his head slightly and saw Jisung sleeping next to him. "Jisung, wake up," Minho said gently. They weren't allowed to be late for school. "Why?" Jisung asked tiredly. "We have to go to school, otherwise we'll be late." Jisung looked at Minho slightly sleepy. Minho looked at Jisung and thought he looked really cute. Jisung's hair was completely messy and his face was so cute when he was still sleepy.
Jisung nodded and slowly stood up. Minho went into the bathroom. He washed himself and then put on his school uniform. Afterwards he went into the kitchen and made something to eat for Jisung. When Jisung was in the bathroom and putting on his school uniform, he felt a little strange. He knew exactly why, but he didn't want to tell Minho because it might make Minho sad or angry.

When Jisung came into the kitchen, he saw the food and was happy. He immediately sat down and began to eat. Minho watched and had to smile.
When Jisung finished eating, he quickly washed the dishes. Minho put his arms around Jisung from behind. Jisung smiled.

After they arrived at school, Jisung got a strange feeling. He saw a horde of girls running towards Minho. But this time Minho didn't want to keep his mouth shut and hope that someone would come. He wanted to tell the girls something.