5

When Jisung saw who was calling him he turned even paler. Minho was confused and looked at Jisung. "It's my father," he said quietly. He was panicking. Minho sensed that Jisung was unwell. He looked at Jisung's phone and saw the words 'Father' on the screen. "Should I answer?" Minho asked. Jisung shook his head and went to answer the phone with shaking hands. " Hello?" And then Minho winced. Angry screams came from Jisung's cell phone. Jisung didn't even bat an eyelash, but Minho saw that Jisung had tears in his eyes.
After the phone call, Jisung was just a heap of misery. "He said if I didn't come home at night, then I should move out straight away!" Jisung looked at Minho with tears in his eyes. "And he's serious. He told me to pick up my things and never show up again!" After saying that, Jisung burst into tears. Minho hugged him and ran a hand through Jisung's hair. "You can stay with me if you want." Jisung looked at Minho. "Do you mean that seriously?" Minho nodded. Jisung stopped crying and hugged Minho too. "Thank you Minho," Jisung said into Minho's hair. "Always with pleasure," said Minho. He was nervous. The way Jisung hugged him, Minho wanted to do something, but he didn't know what exactly. Jisung looked up and looked at Minho. He was very close to Minho's face. They both felt like they were looking at each other for hours. But then Minho couldn't control himself anymore and kissed Jisung. Jisung was surprised at first, but he immediately returned the kiss. And so they sat there for a while, arm in arm and kissing.

After they were able to break away from each other, both were very happy. Jisung had never felt so good. Minho was also overjoyed. "Shall we go get your things?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded. They went to Jisung's house together. Minho noticed that Jisung was becoming more and more nervous the closer they got to his home. He took Jisung's hand and felt Jisung calm down a bit. When they arrived, Jisung knocked on the door. The door opened and his father looked at Jisung and Minho. "Are you here to pick up your things?" he asked harshly. Jisung nodded. "Then pack your things and leave, I never want to see you in this house again!" Jisung nodded with tears in his eyes and pulled Minho into his room. "Pack as many things as you want, I have enough space for it," Minho said. Jisung nodded. Only then did Minho see that Jisung had burst into tears again. He helped Jisung pack so they could get out of that house as quickly as possible. They took Jisung's things and brought everything to Minho's apartment. As Minho closed the apartment door, he heard sobs. Minho turned around and saw Jisung collapsed and crying. He walked over to Jisung and hugged him from behind. Jisung turned around and looked at Minho. Before he could say anything, Jisung kissed him. Minho returned the kiss. They sat like that on the floor for a while. After a while they broke apart and stood up. Together they unpacked Jisung's things and put them away. After an hour of unpacking and cleaning up, the two of them lay down on the coach, exhausted. Now they lay there and cuddled together. Jisung couldn't believe his luck. He had kissed the most popular boy in school and not just once. Minho was happy too. "How are you feeling Jisung?" Minho asked. Jisung looked at him. "Overjoyed. And only because I have you." As Jisung said this he blushed. Minho saw it and kissed him. Jisung felt himself blush even more. But Jisung kissed him too. After the kiss, Jisung snuggled into Minho's chest. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's body. As they lay there, Jisung slowly fell asleep. Minho noticed and smiled. He kissed Jisung on the cheek and wrapped his arms even tighter around Jisung. And while he was holding Jisung so tightly, Minho also fell asleep.