6

After two hours they were still lying on the sofa. Minho slowly opened his eyes and looked around. When he saw Jisung, he smiled. 'He looks so cute when he sleeps,' Minho thought. Jisung slowly began to open his eyes and look around. When he saw Minho, he blushed. They looked into each other's eyes for a long time. Jisung had never seen such a lovestruck look. They both blush and Jisung wants to look away and stand up. But Minho holds him tight and pulls him back into his arms. Jisung looked at Minho and then Minho pulled Jisung closer and kissed him. After a while, Jisung returned the kiss. A while later the two were able to break away from each other again. Minho smiled and Jisung blushed. He hid his face in Minho's chest. Minho laughed. "You look so cute when you blush," he said. Jisung blushed more. "Do you want to eat something?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded. So Minho got up and made something to eat. Jisung followed him into the kitchen. He sat down and watched Minho prepare the food. Now Jisung thought about the kiss he had just received. Sure, he had already kissed Minho before. But this kiss had been more intense than the others. Without thinking about it, he touched his lips, which had just been kissed so intensely by Minho.

As they ate, Minho found himself looking at Jisung every now and then. But he couldn't help it, Jisung was so pretty and sweet. But just as Minho was about to look at his plate again, Jisung looked up from his plate and looked Minho directly in the eyes. Minho started smiling and Jisung blushed.
After eating, Jisung washed the plates. Suddenly he felt two arms wrap around his waist. Jisung didn't mind and continued washing the dishes. But when Minho gave him a kiss on the neck, he blushed. Minho noticed and smiled. "How cute you are," he said and helped Jisung while doing the dishes.
When they were finished, they went back into the living room and lay down. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Minho asked. Jisung nodded. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows please," he said. Minho nodded and turned on the movie he wanted. As the movie started, Jisung snuggled into Minho's arms. Minho smiled and his cheeks turned a little bit red.
A little later, Jisung's phone vibrated. He looked at it and saw that he had received a message from Felix.
Felix: "Are you okay?" What are you doing right now?'
Jisung: "I'm lying on the sofa cuddling with Minho and we're watching a movie."
Felix: "Is there something going on between you?" Are you together or something? Honestly Jisung, I'm shocked!'
Jisung: "I don't know if we're together, we haven't talked about it yet."
Felix: 'Just ask him!'
But Jisung didn't dare ask Minho about it. Minho noticed that Jisung was texting with someone. "Who are you writing to?" he asked curiously. Jisung was nervous about what Felix had written. "N-Nothing," he said. Jisung goes to turn off his phone, but Minho took it out of his hand. Minho read through everything Jisung and Felix had written. "Felix is ​​just my best friend," he said immediately so that Minho wouldn't think there was something going on between him and Felix. When Minho finished reading, he gave the phone back to Jisung. Jisung picked up his phone and quickly put it away. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Minho asked. Jisung was surprised that he asked that after reading. But despite everything, he was so speechless that he could only nod to Minho's question. Han Jisung was also now dating the most popular boy in school, Lee Minho.