ONE

"Kim Taehyung how many times have I told you not to mess with someone like that!!" Taehyung's boss scolded him. Taehyung said with a big pout on his lips "It's not my fault, he was talking bad about our cafe."  You can't punch someone like that!!” Boss said with his hands on his head. Now go get the other customer's order!" Boss said, giving Taehyung a little push.

some time ago

Taehyung went to the cafe early in the morning for his work.  And soon the cafe opened. After two to three minutes two boys entered, those two boys went towards the counter as soon as they entered and placed their own orders in a very rude manner

Taehyung didn't say anything when he saw that, because he didn't want to mess with anyone in the morning!!After a while, Taehyung walked over to their table with their food.  Those boys started behaving like barbarians when they saw Taehyung.

Taehyung was enduring that with great difficulty.  He looked at them very angrily and with a fke smile said "Enjoy your meal!!"  Taehyung was about to leave when one of the boys said, "Did you see the owner of this cafe, he looks so ugly, I think he sold himself and bought this nice cafe!!"  He started laughing very rudely after saying this.

"This bastard!!" Taehyung whispered.  And Taehyung walked towards them the boys looked at him Taehyung fake smiled "I don't think you can go home in the morning with this cute face of yours?!"The very rude boy looked up at Taehyung and before he could say anything, Taehyung suddenly punched him very hard. Another boy loked at Taehyung and said "You didn't do this well!!" And they went out from there.

Present

Taehyung closed the door of the cafe after working all day.Taehyung took a side street to reach his house.  He was walking on his own when suddenly he heard a whimper and without thinking he went in that direction. And to say that the place is very dark, there was only one lamppost light all over the road.
Taehyung saw a man sitting down with his ears covered, his ears seemed to be hurting badly.Taehyung ran and sat in front of the man and asked him worriedly "What are you doing here in the dark??"  The man said in agony "My ears hurt so bad!!"

Taehyung covered the man's ear with his soft hand and said "It's going to hurt more if you sit like this, you come with me to the hospital you need treatment!!"  Hearing Taehyung's words, the man raised his head and Taehyung could see his face in the light.

Taehyung was a little taken aback by his handsomeness but he managed to grab his hand and pull him up.

WITH JEONGGUK

"I keep telling you not to leave the house like this at night," Jin scolded Jeongguk.  "Nothing will happen to me, and no one in the world will be happier than me if what you fear happens!!"  Jeongguk put on the mask and left."gguk!! gguk!! Stop!!" Jeongguk didn't stand up despite Jin calling from behind.  Namjoon said from the side "let him go he's smart enough and mature enough to know his own good!"  Hearing Namjoon's words, Jin walked into the room.

Jeongguk walked into a dark alley and suddenly felt an unbearable pain in his ear.  He could not bear the pain and sat down covering his ears.Suddenly Jeongguk saw someone walking in front of him and the color of his eyes changed from black to red. Jeongguk squeezed his eyes shut and heard a soft sweet voice.  But he kept his head down despite that.

He heard that soft voice said in a worried tone "What are you doing in this dark alley??"  Jeongguk unknowingly replied "My ear hurts so much!!" Suddenly Jeongguk felt the soft touch that covered his ears with his soft hands and said "It's going to hurt more if you sit like this, you come with me to the hospital you need treatment!!"  Jeongguk looked up and saw an incredibly beautiful boy sitting there.And Jeongguk also felt the boy's soft touch ease his pain.

And Jeongguk also felt the boy's soft touch ease his pain

To be continued ❤️