TWO

Taehyung pulled Jeongguk by the hand to take him to the hospital. But Jeongguk put his hand away and coldly said "I'm fine now, I don't have to go to the hospital!"
Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and said "Okay, but you come with me and I'll get you a taxi!" Jeongguk said again "No kid you go home, don't stay here so late!!"

Taehyung glared at Jeongguk "Kid, who are you talking about? What do you mean I'm a kid? Then that's your big mistake!! I am 20 years old!!" Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and coldly said "I'm 32!" Taehyung laughed and said "So you're ajusshi!!" Jeongguk said coldly "I'm not ajusshi, kid!!" Without saying a word, Taehyung dragged Jeongguk to the main road and hailed a taxi, forced Jeongguk into the taxi and the driver said "Uncle, you carefully deliver Ajusshi home!!" Taehyung turned to Jeongguk sarcastically. said "Bye bye my lovely ajusshi!!"

In Taehyung House

"There will not be such a good person like me in this world, today I did a favor to that Ajusshi, God are you watching?!  So please be kind to me and give me a man to love!!” Taehyung said while lying on his own bed

"What if God sends you a monster instead of a decent boy?!"  Hearing the old lady's voice, Taehyung sat up and said with a big smile, "Grandma, what are you doing here??"

"I came when you were thinking about the man you love!!” The old lady smiled and sat next to Taehyung “Why don't you answer my question? What would you do if a monster was sent into your life instead of a decent boy???” "Why Grandma? Why won't there be a decent man for me?!"  Taehyung turned and asked the old woman!

"You answer my question first!!" After the old lady said, Taehyung said "If that monster loves me so much, then I will love him so much!!" Taehyung laughed. "Remember your words!!" The old woman said and left.

NEXT MORNING

Taehyung woke up to the sound of the alarm.  "Oh god I'm so late boss told me to go to cafe early today!!"  Taehyung quickly ran out of there.

IN CAFFE

"I need you to come to my cabin when you're done!!”Boss told Taehyung and left.  Taehyung finished his work and went to the boss's cabin.

"Taehyung listen to me, I think I will close this cafe!!  So I can no longer employ you!  But don't worry I've found you a good cooking job where you'll be paid well and given a room to live in with other maids!!” Boss said looking at Taehyung.

"But why are you closing the cafe??" Taehyung's boss took a deep breath and said, "I'm getting married and my wife doesn't like me to open this cafe, she's offering me a good job in her father's office!!  I can't disobey him I love him so much!!" Taehyung smiled "Then you give me the address, I'll go today!!" Taehyung's boss said "OK I'll call them!!  And if you have any problem, I think you will call me like your big brother, I will help you in any situation!" Saying that, Boss hugged Taehyung and from there Taehyung left.

AFTER THREE HOURS

Taehyung looked shocked when he saw the big palace

Taehyung looked shocked when he saw the big palace.  "When you have money, you can do anything!!"  Taehyung said looking towards the palace.As Taehyung entered the palace, two bodyguards stopped him and asked "Where are you going kid?!"  Taehyung looked at the bodyguard and said "I'm here to cook!!"  The bodyguard heard him and made a call.

OTHER SIDE

"Did you cook this nonsense?!" Jeongguk yelled at a cook. Jin calmed him down from the side and said, "Jeongguk, don't be too angry, I've called another maid for you, he's supposed to come today!  If not, I will cook for you now!!" How do you cook this way?  You're supposed to relax now!!" Jeongguk shook his head. "I'm pregnant, not sick!!" Jin pouted. Suddenly the phone rang and Jin picked it up and said "Yeah tell him to come in right away!!"

"Wait a minute gguk chef has arrived !!  Wait a minute!!" After Jin said that, Jeongguk sat down at the dining table without saying a word. After a while, Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi came down and they also sat down at the dining table.

"Isn't the food ready yet hyung?!" Jimin said looking at jin. Jin shook his head and said "No!" "People these days can't even cook properly!!" Namjoon said. "Please don't say that.  If you go to the kitchen, the kitchen won't survive!!" Jin looked at Namjoon. Namjoon lowered his head without saying anything.

Jeongguk was looking at his phone when he quickly looked up at the sound of someone's voice and was surprised to see the boy "AJUSSHI!!"

To be continued ❤️