THREE

"AJUSSHI??"

Seeing the unknown boy calling Ajusshi, jin stood up and walked towards Taehyung asking "Who are you kid??"  Taehyung heard this kid's words and pouted angrily, "I'm not a kid, why are you calling me a kid like that Ajusshi?! Taehyung pointed his fingers at Jeongguk."

Jin looked at Jeongguk confused and asked "Do you know him?!"  Before Jeongguk could say anything, Taehyung came and touched Jeongguk's ear with his soft hand and asked with a sweet smile "Are your ears okay now Ajusshi?!"

Yoongi seriously asked Taehyung "How did you enter our palace?! Who let you in?? Who are you?! What do you want?!"  Taehyung pouted again and looked at Yoongi who replied after two seconds "I'm here to cook, and two tall guys let me in! And don't ...

Yoongi seriously asked Taehyung "How did you enter our palace?! Who let you in?? Who are you?! What do you want?!"  Taehyung pouted again and looked at Yoongi who replied after two seconds "I'm here to cook, and two tall guys let me in! And don't ask me so many questions meow meow uncle!"

Everyone except Jeongguk looked at Yoongi's face after Taehyung answered.  Jeongguk was still looking at Taehyung.  Namjoon said to clear the awkward atmosphere "Go get some food, we've been sitting for you for a long time, introduce yourself to us after the meal!!"  Taehyung nodded his head and went to the kitchen from there.

"ggukie you know who this boy is?!"  After Jimin said that, Jeongguk explained everything about the previous day.  Jin worriedly put his hands over his ears, "Still hurting?! Why didn't you tell me the yesterday that your ears were hurting again?!"

Jeongguk removed jin's hand from his ear and said coldly "no need to worry, my ears are fine now."  Jimin smirked at Yoongi and said "For the first time in his life Yoongi couldn't give anyone his savage reply!!" Yoongi said coldly “Shut your mouth!!”

WITH TAEHYUNG

"Ajumma you tell me where is what and I will make it all!!"  The middle-aged woman was very happy to see Taehyung's sweet behavior.  She laughed and said "Okay you don't get so excited!!"

SOME TIMES LATER

Everyone is at the dining table and Taehyung enters yelling "THE FOOD IS HERE!!" Everyone looked over and saw two plates in Taehyung's hand and two more maids walking in with two plates in their hands as well.

this is for Jin hyung