•EP 1• Friend/Pilot

_y0ryxx_'s OC is in this(and is probably gonna be in every chapter)

------------- ----- ----- -- -

This takes place in Murder Drones, Episode 1.

It was a dark night on the cold planet of Copper 9, a faint scream was heard, it turned out to be a worker drone being brutally murdered by a disassembly drone, R.(He/him)

He was tearing the worker limb from limb, showing no mercy at all.

---At the landing pod, the scene where N introduces the squad to Uzi.

(Blah blah blah, J and V info) "There's C, she's crazy. REALLY crazy. Ah, finally, there's R! R's a mean guy, he doesn't like talking to me, but he's also a great hunter! He also hates C-" N smiled. "R only likes talking to J and V, though." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Right.. so, I'm gonna go out for a bit..." Uzi replied, backing away slowly, N suddenly heard footsteps nearby. "Oh! That must be J and V, they'll love y-" Suddenly, Uzi was gone.

---------------

Uzi grabbed her railgun as she ran off, her boots crunching in the deep snow. Suddenly, she felt a sharp, stinging, and burning pain in her hand. "AGH!" Uzi screeched, she looked up to see a glowing, yellow 'X'. She also noticed that there was a disassembly drone tail in her hand."What the he-" Uzi suddenly got dragged into the air by huge, sharp claws. "N! THIS ISN'T FUNN-" Uzi looked up, and saw someone else, it wasn't N..
--

Uzi suddenly got thrown into the ground. The strange disassembly drone flew off. She picked her railgun up and went back into the base.

---

R landed on a large rock, having oil covered on his face. His visors went from an 'X' then to normal.

R grabbed a worker drone corpse and began to aggressively eat it. He suddenly heard a noise nearby, R then looked around himself and saw an axe on top of a rock, covered in oil, with a hand pulling it down. He noticed a name, 'Yori' (she/her) written on it."What the?" R snarled, he retracted his hands into sharp blades. He then tried stabbing the hand, but it was gone?

R looked down the rock and saw a worker drone running in the distance. It was a teenage worker, blue eyes, and black hair. "That little-" he flew down and started chasing her, his visors changing to a yellow 'X'.

Before R got to stab her with his claws, she chopped his head off with her axe. "The heck was that!?" The worker drone, Yori spat.

R stood back up, his head regenerating. "What the.." he paused as he glared at Yori. "What was that for!?" He snapped, his visors going back to normal. "THAT. Was for chasing me! Random disassembly drone." Yori groaned while gripping her axe tightly. She slowly started licking the oil off the axe. R glanced at her before saying.. "Aaaand... I'm not gonna try killing you anymore, you're a hazard to me now." .

R looked at the name written on her axe, 'Yori'. "That sounds dumb." He smirked, "Atleast my name doesn't have just ONE letter in it, Serial Designation 'R'. " Yori snickered, R's name was clear since it was just written on his shoulder.

"Are you a girl or boy..?" Yori questioned, staring at R's of ponytail.

R glared at her, annoyed. "Do I sound like a girl to you?" He asked, clenching his fists. Yori changed her visors into a ">:3" to tease him.

------

R rolled his eyes, "I'm leaving." He mumbled, flying off to the worker drone base to find his next meal.

---Timeskip, when N almost kills Uzi----

On the worker base.. J, V and R catch sight of N almost killing Uzi, the purple haired worker drone from earlier. R chuckled, "Finally! You aren't useless for on-" J hits him on the shoulder, making him groan slightly, whispering "stop that, dummy!"

R mocks her words in an annoyed tone, but then he spots Uzi's railgun. He pushed it away with his foot, and stared at V.

(Some chit chat blah blah blah)

"Last one there eats a missile!" V laughed, flying off to find other workers. R flew behind, following her.

---Timeskip----

V was busy, attacking a male worker drone with a cap on while R was beside her. "That's hot." He blushed, and suddenly caught sight of Yori standing nearby, cleaning her axe.

R whispered to V: "Hey, can I.. go for a bit?" . "Yeah, yeah, whatever." V groaned. R slowly backed off, and ran to Yori. "Y'know what, I'm not hungr-" suddenly, they heard a loud thud.

It was Uzi, shouting "Put that conventionally attractive male down!" . V and J snarled at her, but then see R standing with Yori. "R! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT WORKER DRONE?!" J screeched, "U-Uh..." R stuttered.. "Uh.. I was totally about to kill her!".

----

N, V, J, and Uzi were fighting, while all R could do was stare. But as soon as he saw N attacking V, he retracted his hand into a gun and aimed at N.

Unfortunately... R missed, N was going down to Uzi.

--!-

As soon as Uzi had J pinned to the floor, she was ready to shoot her railgun at her. R and V were chained together to avoid further harm. Uzi then pulled the trigger..

--BANG!--

Most of J's body was gone, only her legs were there. Uzi stared at R, smirking. Yori looked at him, then to Uzi. "Can you atleast let him(R) go?" She questioned awkwardly. "You know him!?" Uzi spat, "that thing tried to kill me!" She pointed her railgun at R, who was sitting on the ground, chained up with V.

"Fine. But if he tries killing me again..", Uzi hesitantly looked at R, and then told N to saw the chains off.

(Argument with Khan, Uzi's dad)

"Bye Mr. Uzi!" N shouted at Uzi's dad cheerfully, while all Uzi could do was glare at him angrily.

---Timeskip----

R was busy eating a worker drone corpse, while Yori was beside him, eating a worker drone arm(besties frfr). "Can you put.. that thing away from me?" R asked her, pointing at the axe.

"Eh? Fine, Mr. Bossy." Yori mumbled, biting on the arm aggressively. She pushed the axe to her side with her foot.

R took his ponytail off, showing his long(ish) hair. "You look like a girl." Yori scoffed, R groaned "I swear, one more time you call me tha-" "Whatcha gonna do about it, girl?~" she giggled, teasing him.

R shouts, "OH MY ROBO GOD, STOP CALLING ME THA-" he paused as Yori pointed at her axe, "Fine." He groaned.

"I'll go check on V a bit." R said, he then flew off. "Guess this is all mine then." Yori shrugged, staring at the other worker corpses that R killed.

------------end---------

WORDS: 1142

this was so goofy I almost cried while trying not to cringe😭😭😭