-Someone Else.-(SHORT)

Silly reminder: I'll also be making these silly shorts, that don't connect with the actual episodes + the serious parts.

It's just the characters having goofy interactions with eachother that's it, just goofin around since they're literally little goofballs(especially Yori)

The shorts will be about 400-900 words long ig(will have more soon)

----------

-Lighting and thunder were heard outside. R was just walking around the manor.

He heard a squeak, and saw C(maid in the manor, moot's oc)'s pet mouse. "Ah, this annoying rat again." He mumbled in annoyance.

R heard C calling for her mouse, he quickly grabbed it and opened the manor doors... pushing it out. C didn't notice. She glared at him and spoke, "Did you hide it again?" "Of course not! Why would I touch that filthy rat!?" R lied. C raised an eyebrow and replied, "For the last time, you scrap of metal, it's a mouse. Not a rat. If it was, Tessa would've thrown it out."

R smirked and mocked, "Ooh, someone's trying to be a genius! I don't have time for this, I'm going to J." He then walked away with C just glaring at him.

-
In the library, J stood there, looking around. Then she spotted R. "R, have you seen N? That worthless scrap of metal lost the basement keys again!" She hissed.

"I'm not gonna waste my time on that knucklehead." R spoke, grabbing a book about cats. "Now, I'll just relax here while you continue your search." He smirked.

--------

R sat beside V in the landing pod, she was shouting at him while he was just staring at her. Uzi was busy talking to N, while J.. still dead. Yori was beside R, licking the oil from her axe.(crazy cannibal muahahahahahahaheowkekwk)

"N, we're supposed to be killing workers, not making friends with them!" R hissed, Uzi rolled her eyes and asked, "Then why were you hanging out with Yori?" She giggled. "I-I was not!"

"Me and N saw you two eating worker corpses when the sun was setting.". "Fine. We hang out.. a little." R admitted. Uzi smirked, "are you two dating or something?" R stared at her in disbelief, Yori slightly blushed as he spat, "What!? We've met for like.. four days! We're just.. friends!". R still had a heavy crush on V.

"Yeah, right." Replied V, grinning.

----

Yori and R watched Uzi and V fight, while N was trying to stop them. "This is dumb, I'm going out." R sighed, he then flew out of the pod, searching for something to kill.

---

R grabbed a worker drone's head and bashed it against a rock, and drank the warm oil dripping out.

He looked around his surroundings, but when he looked back at the body, it was gone. "Eh?", R assumed it was just Yori, but she wasn't there at all. He heard a giggle close by, it was C. His rival. "What was that for!? I haven't eaten in two days!" R hissed. C threw the corpse away, "It's not my fault you didn't kill that worker you've been hanging with." She shrugged.

"She's a friend." R spat.

"You have a soft spot for that worker, eh?" C spoke, R clenched his fists and grumbled under his breath.. "no I don't.." "Whatever." She sighed and continued devouring the corpse.
--------
R rolled his eyes and flew back to the landing pod, to check on Yori.

-end
Like I said, this is a short! Hope you enjoyed this silly intro for C lol
_y0ryxx_

After this, it's episode 2!! R and Yori get to hang out ;3