30| A pleasant surprise

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With the her inner turmoil, Yn raced her car to the school. She woke up late, due to her thoughts at last night.

The way, how easily, Riza spoke that they were going to shift their home the next day. How she easily she spoke on behalf of Yn. How easily she thought that Yn was going to let that women's order obey.

She sighed as she parked the car on the empty space and hit the wheel hard in attempt to enlist her anger a very least.

Calm down.

Clam down.

Clam the fuck down!

Yn reminded herself, as why she came to Korea again and what was her purpose to let herself breath the same air as Riza again.

She reminded that it was just a matter of time and how she will leave this country again after her mission.

She reminded that it is not necessary for her to live there and play family-family with Riza and the Kims.

And with that turmoil, she exited her car and let her feet drag her body to the class.

She didn't mind if she was going to be late, as her priority was to let her strom in her mind eased.

As she reached her class, with her University bad on her right shoulder, she entered the student filled room after she gave a knock, not even looking up who the teacher is.

"Come in." She heard a oddly familiar voice, which made her look up from he ground.

And the best decision was that, as the strom in her mind immediately calmed down, that it seemed like it froze.

Her eyes widened a least bit as the teacher infront of her smiled at the (h/c) girl.

He signalled her to come and take her seat, which she obeyed and went to the second last seat, near the window, which seemed to be reserved for her only.

As she let herself settled, she gazed at the teacher once again and let out a suprised closed mouth chuckled.

"Damn.." The words softly escaped her mouth while she opened the book of her first period.

I guess, this isn't going to be a bad day after all.

She sighed and focused on the class with a small smile lingering on her lips, and with that she forgot the turmoil inside her head for a period of time.