you make me feel crazy (crazy good)

(im gonna get right into it btw) and this will be rlly rough...

i get this based off a picture btw I had an idea

*****************************************
Pest was being forced to watch a movie with Poob, and obviously, he was bored.
Also, they're at Poobs house.

Pest chirped and he just started to lay his hand on Poobs thigh.
Poob felt warm.

"pest..ur hand!"
"Chill."

They kept watching, the screen being so bright, it lit up the darkly lit room.

They kept focus on the movie until..a sex scene came on.
Pest immediately averted Poobs eyes, and Poob was confused.

"Hey!! wutz goin on??"

"You don't wanna see."

":("

Pest watched, unfortunately, and he grew harder at the thought of doing things..
Poob uncovered his eyes and his eyes went to Pest and immediately went down.

"oh.."

Pest went red.
"I just- it's not- I don't know.."

Poob had a smirk on his face.
"that wouldn't be the first time.."

Pest chirped and his mandibles started to move as he watched Poob move under him and he gently tugged at his pants.
"plz?.."
"fine.."

Poob let it spring out, and Poob giggled in shock at how hard he was.

"ur so horni..u rlly need it hmm??"

Poob was attempting to dirty talk. But, it did wonders on Pest, making him want it more.
His intrusive thoughts kicked in, and he went for it.
He shoved Poob down onto his cock, and he started to fuck the others mouth.

"mmf..mm~"

Poob had a smirk but it was quickly wiped once Pest started to go harder, making him gag.
Tears prickled in the other boys eyes, and he looked up at Pest, hoping he would read his mind and stop.

But, Pest had his mind foggy with pleasure.

"Mffh!! (stop!)"

"hm? Can't talk?"

Poob got angry and he shoved Pest, and he started to take over, sucking it harder.

"Oh?"

Poob pouted and he sucked faster.
"Poob st-stop,"

Poob stopped and whined.
"are u hurt?"
"No. まだ射精したくない" (I don't want to cum yet.) (btw forgive me im not good at translations)
"Oki!"

Pest grabs onto Poob and he drags him to the bathroom. He turns on the water and they start to undress.

Pest gently steps in as well as Poob, and as soon as Poob steps in, he feels Pest grab his ass and gently guide him closer.
"pest..mh,"

"be quiet for me. 他の誰にも聞いてほしくない." (I don't want anyone else to hear.)

"m..oki.."

Poob feels Pest bite him and he screams in both pleasure and pain. He grips onto..well..whatever he can grip onto, and he shivers when he feels his mandibles twitch and he sucks some blood out of him.

"ah..pest..can u fuk me already??"
"be patient~"

Pest gently inserts 2 fingers into Poob, and he can barely even take 3. So, it hurts.
"AH!"

He feels one of Pests 4 arms cover his mouth. One on his mouth, one fingering him, one spreading his ass, and one jerking himself off.

"Yknow, im wondering how tight you may feel.."

Poob gasps as his fingers are removed, but they're quickly replaced with his dick. (btw if you know what an animal dick looks like, yes imagine that. no knot tho im too lazy)

A knot formed in Poobs stomach as Pests cock went so painfully deep.

"MORE!! Plz!! More!!"

"shut up Poob..you're gonna get us caught..."

"mmh.."

"You're fucking tight, god, are you usually this tight?"

"I don't know!!"

Poob quickly came, and he felt his (boyclit??) pussy stimulate once more.
"Ah.."

"Do you want it in you? Hm?"

"YES! Pleaseee.."

Pest chuckles and he lifted one of Poobs legs to kiss him better, cumming inside him deeply, and he stood there to make sure it was staying inside him.

"hah..pest..I luv u.."
"Love you too. Get cleaned up..I'll be in the bedroom.."

Poob cleaned up, but he left his pussy nasty bc he didn't want to drain any of his lovers cum out 🩷

*********
ok YAYA im done here's more smug
btw im writing a death story where Poob dies