smut requested by me

dude I haven't been online for so long HhhhAAAHH yay

~~~~~~

Partynoob was absolutely exhausted after their party, feeling like everything was just.. (what's the word uhhhmm sad boring)

They sat on the couch as they watched a movie, looking over to the elevator that spawned. They did not expect people yet, so they ran over to the shower before it could open. They did NOT want to look bad 🙂

They just stood in the shower before registering his mind, washing up. Then a knock, as well as two.

"uhm.. who iz it?.."
"Can I come in? By the way? Your house is a mess, クソ、それを拾って.."
"O ye! com on in! uhm, jus don look, im in da showr! :3"

Pest chittered as he came in, looking away but still slightly staring.
"wats up?"
"Do you mind if I shower?"
".."
"God, I never said with you. Unless if that's what you want, you big baby."
"umh.. sur!"

Pest undressed and came in, flushed as he looked away, but, Poob felt their face heat up as they looked, staring into his soul.
"Can I help you?"
"no! srry u jus.. u hav a rlly.. uh.. big.."

"no need to stare."
"o.."

"しかし、あなたはかなり大きなお尻を持っています。たぶん私はそれをファックすることができます." (u have a pretty big butt, maybe I can fuck it)

"huh?"
"Cute."

Pest grabs them, his hands grazing across their skin, as he then grabs Poob by the neck.
"hm.今すぐ君とヤれるよ." (I could have sex with you right now..)

"ah.. i dunno wat u r sayin!.. mmh.."
"Cute."

Pest bites them, smirking at the sounds that quietly erupted from the other.
"pestie.. wah.."
"あなたはとてもめちゃくちゃに見えます。私はあなたを台無しにしたい。(you look so fuckable. i could right now..) Get up."

Poob stood and turned to feel a hard cock against their ass. They moan and gasp as the cock slid into their entrance.

"pestie..! plz.. feelz so.. fuuk.."

"Hm. Maybe shut up. Can you be any more louder?"
"ye..?"
"Well, dont."

Poob screams into the others hand, whining as their guts almost quite literally get rearranged.
"pPEST!."

"あなたの中にこの負荷が欲しいですか? (Want this load in you?) huh? im gonna cum.."
"yess! pestie plz do! mh.."

Pest (releases) deep inside of him, whimpering at the feeling. yes i love uhm dom whimpers please???),););!,!,!,!,!)

pest gently grabs their hips and pull out, groaning and watching as the cum leaks onto the floor and all down the drain. since they didn't want to fix clogs, they used a filter to grab the hair.
or cum.

"can.. we go to da bed?.. Plz?.."

"Fine."

Pest dries off Poob, then drags him to bed and lays next to him.

"luv u.."
"yeah yeah."

...

"love you too."

"i luv u more :3"
"go to bed, poob."