10th Result Day

It was summer of 2022, and it was the day of 10th results. Gandhiraj wasn't much stressed about the results but he was worried about his marks in Maths.
In the first few hours, he gets pranked by Leishemba, his cousin by him getting marksheet of 9th standard and being told it was 10th's. Well it was now the moment where the results were actually out, Gandhiraj gets the news, opens the laptop and starts browsing the internet entering his Board Roll No. to check the results and he saw that he has got 78% overall with Social Science being highest with 94% and Maths being lowest with 64%. He was just gossiping and discussing with his friends about the results and suddenly he gets shockers as one-by-one his parents and relatives start calling and asking about the results. He was most shocked at his father and uncle asking because they asked from their workplace, he wasn't shocked with other relatives asking because his relatives were literally his neighbours(The whole bloodline lived within the area).
At night, there was a feast within the family( His family and Grandfather's Brother's family ). There was Chicken Curry, Mashed Chicken Liver and Gizzard and Chicken Fried Rice along with White Rice.
Although no one was discussing at that night but there was always a question, "What Stream would Gandhiraj choose ?"
He wanted to continue with his current school for 11th and 12th Standard as he didn't want to reappear the exams for entrance test in other schools.
And the NEP 2020 (National Education Policy) was implemented on the school and it broke barriers between the existing streams - Science and Humanities. So, he just had to be careful with the subjects he chose.
He had two choices - Medical Line and Mass Media Line.