Ch 8-Focus

Y/n's pov

We were all gathered at the training (without free of course), waiting for trad and kris to declared the chosen bladers.

"We will now announce the participants of the upcoming match." kris said.

"4 bladers will represent the team, Free de la Hoya will be our captain and the other spots on the team were based on the tryouts, along with several other factors." trad announced.

"quick question!" said Django raising his hand.

"yes! What is it?" kris asked.

"what exactly are these other factors?" he asked.

"That information is confidential."kris
Replied.

"figures." Django said.

"Free will be joined by the following bladers.First up is Valt Aoi." trad said.

Valt, along with the rest of us, were super happy. I couldn't help but noticed that the others were shocked and pissed because this was extremely weird that a newbie manage to be selected.

" Next up, Rantaro Kiyama. "Trad announced.

"Somebody pinch me! Make it quick."
Honcho grasped.

"And at last, we have y/n kurenai" Trad announced.

I was surprised but at the same time very happy.Both valt and Honcho congratulated me.

I could notice that the others weren't too happy about this.They seem pissed off and were shooting daggers with their glares.

Trad then announced that the whole team will be given an entire week of special training as from tomorrow, leaving today and the day before the match as rest days.

As everyone went to do their own thing, me and the boys were gonna do what we always do...beyblading.Yep we spent the morning training, getting better and genuinely just having fun.

Timeskip

"Alright *huff* I think that's enough for me..." I said tiredly.

"okay! Honcho, up for another one?" valt asked.

"you bet!" Honcho replied.

"Ready set!

3

2

1

Let it rip!"

"They sure seem energetic unlike somebody." athena said.

"sorry, haven't been able to focus..."

"you still worry about yesterday?" athena asked.

"How can I not be?! Shasa can appear at anytime to ask about free! "

"oh! So it's more that you can't focus cause of prince charming, free de la Hoya instead of shasa." athena teased.

"H-hey! No need to nickname free that!"

"why! Already got a nickname for him? Come on tell me." athena teased.

"My suffering will never end." I sighed as athena giggled.

I made my way to a stadium behind the building near the forest, a place which no one beybladed. It was quiet here and I could improve my new launch here without any distractions, well except athena's requests for the free drawing.

"you ready athena?"

"yeah let's do this!" athena replied.

I took out launcher, attached athena and took my position.I bended my knees a bit while maintaining the crux boost position, then while launching I'll jump up and ended with a spin.