BACKSTORIES

Mr Beast Backstory

Trigger warning: angst

Jimmy Donaldson, the real name of Mr Beast, grew up in terrible living conditions. His grandfather and his father built the cabin he lived in. It's got leaks on the roof, mice scavenging for food just like he did, well still does. His mother worked but his father did not. His father was a raging alcoholic who spent his days shouting at Jimmy or his mother to supply him with more alcohol.

Jimmy was malnourished although people saw him as petite. He also is just small in general. His mother worked at a newspaper publishing company as a janitor. The job only paid 4 dollars an hour. She worked a 10-hour shift, earning 40 dollars a day. Jimmy's dad however used 30 on alcohol each day. So weekly jimmy and his mother only got 70 dollars a week, which was not enough.

After school, Jimmy enjoyed distracting himself by playing video games. Although it's on his laggy school laptop that is almost equivalent to the Hiroshima Bomb, he didn't mind. He wouldn't care if his laptop caused a nuclear explosion because he wanted his father dead just as much as his father wanted Jimmy dead.

His dad regularly beat his mother if she didn't supply him with enough alcohol. Jimmy would try to intervene but his dad would threaten to rape him. Although his dad had forced himself into Jimmy's butthole this only happened a couple of times. Jimmy could admittedly say it improved his skills. Now he is waiting for another man to finish the show in his nutt-hole his dad created.

On the predictable occasion in which his dad did not molest him, Jimmy would receive multiple punches all around his body. Although he wasn't emotionally or physically attracted to his father in a romantic way, he imagined it would be Eddie from time to time. Jimmy was into masochism and he often enjoyed being degraded.

In his wet dreams, he would fantasize about Eddie degrading him. Such as tying him up, handcuffing him, whipping him, and choking him. He would wake up drenched in, in what he hoped to be Eddie Munson's 'creamy heaven' Mr Beast would call it. Also known as, bodily fluid.

Although Mr Beast was a little freaky, he enjoyed his silly side he wished to experience with a handsome man.

Eddie Munson's backstory 

Eddie's a hardcore partier. Day and night was party, party, party. And when there's a party, obviously there's people. Eddie would thrash out his guitar for his guests since he lived in a luxurious mansion. It was named the 'Happy House' even though it wasn't happy for the people who lived there, meaning Eddie and the voices.

Eddie lived by himself since he accidentally killed his parents seven years ago. Eddie was angry at his Guitar Hero game and slung his guitar at his mother, knocking her cold. Eddie freaked and ran over to his mother attempting to shake her awake. Nothing. So, Eddie did the 'logical' thing to do, he walked over to the kitchen and opened the second drawer. This drawer was filled with the sharpest knives you could ever get.

Eddie picked the longest one and walked over to his mum. He looked down on his mother and started taking jabs at her. Twenty-seven times. Twenty-seven times he stabbed his mother. He wrapped her with a dirty sheet and hid her in the closet on the third floor which nobody dared to go up to. Eddie was sad, but at this time he was discovering that he was an emo rockstar so he didn't care.

Eddie's father returned home from work as a lousy lawyer. Eddie did not like his father, for no reason too. His father provided him with the most beautiful home you could ever get yet it wasn't enough for greedy Eddie. Eddie met his father at the front door, hands behind his back holding the bloody knife he had just murdered his mother with. "Hello, Edward. How was your day!" His father smiled down at him, yet his father was only met with a cold gaze. "What's wrong son?" Father Munson tilted his head. Eddie revealed his hands, showing his father the knife. Fear filled his father's eyes. "Edward, what- what did you do- UGH!" Eddie had stabbed his father right in his heart. Eddie held the knife's handle as his father dropped to the ground. "Why?" His father barely muttered as a tear streamed down his cold cheek. Eddie dragged his father's body up to the third floor to his mother's. Legend has it that they're still there, well their bones are.

Anyways, back to the party situation. Eddie was now a rockstar, but secretly also a man whore. Eddie would get his hands on 'male groupies'. Having sex with men day and night, every minute, every second, every day, every week. He dominated thrashing guitar solos and dominated men as well. Eddie was into any men, ranging from muscly heavy metal goers to skinny little twinks that idolized James Charles.

He was a certified man whore and he was ashamed but proud at the same time. Whenever he'd do the deed with any man he'd make sure to scope his surroundings, he didnt want to be caught as a raging homosexual and a man whore. That'll just make him double gay, equal to Mr Beast, or maybe even worse than Mr Beast.

Even though Eddie would fuck a lot of men, the majority of the time he'd think of one person. One person, or specifically one petite boy, Mr Beast. This Mr. Beast mumbo jumbo started when he first saw him, and surprisingly not at one of his parties.

It was after school, Eddie was at the front of the school waiting on his close friend, Dustin Henderson. Dustin hated Mr.Beast and gay people. Eddie knew this, that's why he didn't dare to tell Dustin that he was a man whore, and that's why Eddie never invited Dustin to any of his parties. Eddie would come up with excuses saying that he was too young and that he wouldn't suit the scene of the parties. So, Dustin never suspected a thing.

Anyway, continuing. Eddie and Dustin were on the way to Hellfire Club when Dustin pointed out petite Mr Beast, sitting on his rusty motorbike. "Look at that little faggot on that pile of junk he calls a motorbike!" Dustin laughed. Eddie stared at Mr Beast, deep in thought. How was Mr Beast so brave about being openly gay? Dustin slapped Eddie. "What man?" "Stop staring at that freak and let's go." Eddie snapped out of it and walked alongside Dustin on their way to Hellfire Club.

Ever since Eddie looked at Mr Beast he couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so brave and Eddie had to admit he was attracted to him since he was a petite little twink. That turned Eddie on to the max.