0.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 0

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 0

Y/n - Your name

Y/m/n/n - Your mother's nickname

~☆~✦~⊹~

"Thanks for the gifts you gave me the other day, Al." said the little girl, "It was no problem really, I just.. wanted to make you.. feel special on your birthday n/n." Alastor replied as he scratched the back of his head. The little girl chuckled as the two had finally reached a cozy cottage in the woods. It had displayed flowers on the front of the humble abode, there were stepping stones as Alastor had opened the little gate that claimed that it was the home owner's property.

Alastor let the little girl inside the front yard as Alastor closed the gate behind him. Y/n, the little girl, was stepping on the rocks as if they were obstacle courses in order to reach victory- Alastor noticed this and went along with it as well. "Last one there's a rotten egg." Alastor smirked as his feet picked up speed, using his long legs to the advantage, he managed to outrun Y/n in the race. It always happens.

Alastor finally made it to the front steps of the door as he waited for Y/n to make her way towards the porch "You have longer legs, that's not fair!" Y/n huffed a big breath as she finally made it in front of Alastor, this made him chuckle a bit as he ruffled Y/n's hair to mess with her. Y/n tried to remove his hand from her head but failed so she just huffed again, irritated. "Well, at least we're here! I wonder what mom prepared for us." Alastor said as he walked toward the door, knocking a bit . Alastor' s mother - Ms. Hartfelt had opened the door, "Right on time little ones." Ms. Hartfelt smiled as she opened the door. There was Y/n's mother 'Mrs. Evergreen', Y/n would make towards her smiling mother as she greeted her. "How was your little playtime with Alastor, my little dove?" Mrs. Evergreen smiled as she fixed Y/n's hair.