My reason to live

"Oh, you tacky piece of shit!" Yelled Lucifer, giving Alastor a powerful slap that made him lose his balance. He looked at Charlie's father with anger in his eyes. Alastor didn't like being humiliated like this in public.
"Look, I already told you; I had no idea that she'd ever do something so incredibly stupid!" Alastor tried to defend himself.
"Oh, do you know?! Well, I can tell you don't know Charlie at all. I knew you couldn't be trusted, and now because of you, my daughter's life is on the line!"
"Sir..." Alastor placed his hand on Lucifer's shoulder.
"Enough!" He turned away from him. "Tell me, how can you protect my daughter if you can't even keep her safe under your own roof?!"
"It won't happen again, Lucifer."
"Don't think that I have forgiven you, Alastor. Just because you made a deal with Charlie, it doesn't mean that I will let you take control of her personal life. You're the reason she has fallen into depression and anxiety. You don't deserve her and never will." Lucifer said, looking at his daughter through the window.
"I know I'm not worthy of your daughter, but please believe me when I say that's because she's the reason I live. Without her, my life would be meaningless. I promise you, I'll make sure this doesn't happen again."
"Very well, Alastor." Agreed Lucifer, "Don't tell her, I was here. She has a lot on her mind already."
"You're leaving?" Questioned Alastor.
"That's none of your concern. I think if you want to prove yourself worthy of my daughter, you'd do anything to make her smile. Ever since her mother left us, she's been battling her own demons. Now that she's gone, Charlie doesn't have that anymore." Lucifer sighed deeply. "What you and my daughter did was wrong. I should've stopped you two when the time was right. But I can't change the past, no matter how hard I try."
"Sir, Charlie's is not at fault. I was the one that forced her to accept the deal. She would've never agreed if it didn't mean saving her people."
"That's my daughter for you." Sadly smiled Lucifer. "She cares so much about others and their well-being that she forgets to take care of herself. And you can see where that got her." Lucifer bid Alastor farewell.

"Excuse me, sir; perhaps you are a family relative to Charlotte Morningstar?" The nurse asked.
"I'm her fiancé." Replied Alastor.
"Isn't there her mother or father, perhaps?" She looked at him with worry.
"No. Tell me, how is she doing?"
"There's no easy way for me to say this, but Charlotte is in a deep coma. We're not sure when she'll wake up."
"What..?"
"I know it's hard for you, sir. But-"
"What are you saying?!" Yelled Alastor, pushing the nurse to the ground.
"Security!" She called.
"Charlie can't be in a coma! Wake her up now!" Demanded Alastor.
"We got him!" Said the security guards, forcefully pulling Alastor away from the nurse.
"You're crazy!"
"I'll show you crazy!" Threatned Alastor.
"Get him out of here!" The nurse ordered.
"I won't leave that easily." Alastor laughed, snapping his fingers. The men turned into dust.
"What did you do!? Have you gone completely mad!!?" The nurse cried in fear backing away from him.
"I'll be the one asking questions here, darling. Now, tell everyone that I won't leave this hospital until Charlie wakes up from her coma!"
"But that could take weeks, months, or even years!"
"Well then, you better start doing your job right!" Yelled the radio demon, "And stay out of my way while you're at it!" Alastor smiled at the nurse, entering Charlie's ward without anyone's permission.

There she was, his beautiful Charlie. She was lying on the cold hospital bed, tied up to machines that helped her breathe. Alastor walked up to her. He held her hand firmly.
"Hello, my dear." Alastor smiled at her, brushing her soft blond hair with his hand. "I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you from this. If you would've told me what was going on in your beautiful mind." He sighed, swallowing his tears. "I'm the one to blame. It's all my fault. But-..." Alastor brushed his tears away. "If you can hear me, give me a sign. Anything, please, darling... I need you."

Charlie stayed still; no one knew what world she had gone to. Alastor couldn't keep his composure for long; he hugged her really tight, hoping that this would make her come back to life. But it was up to Charlie to decide if she wanted to.