Wounded

Sonic has been trying not to cry in pain, but it was such an intense feeling and the spikes had hit him right on his torso and it sliced up.
Shadow was panicking slightly as he tried to help; his hands now covered in the blood that was pouring out of the wound. It wasn't deep enough to damage any organs, yet it had definitely scraped a bone and went through a lot of flesh, skin, nerves and blood vessels. He grabbed a rope and a knife, soon Shadow had stitched the wound back together the best he could.

[Shadow's P.O.V]
As soon as this is over, I will make sure to bring that hedgehog to a hospital. I'm not going to loose him too. Not him. I can't. I have already stitched up the wound and cleaned the blood up with some water, then I bandaged his torso with some huge leaves and took care of him. He won't be able to fight like this. Urgh, I should've been doing this alone.. I can't save anyone, I'm utterly useless!.. First Maria, then Omega, then Rouge- please not you, sonic...
Please. Not. You.

[Sonic's P.O.V]
I was in an unbearable pain, I cried, and I cried, and I cried, but not just because of the physical pain, but also because of the emotional pain. I do this a lot. People will only think that I'm crying due to an injury, but that's always how I manage to cover up that I'm also crying because of the mental pain. This time, I've cried myself to sleep.