||Chapter 8|| {Refined}

Yo I am early somehow. Not really but it's like been 4 days since last chapter. I an busy rn. Cuz you see I am watching an anime rn. Can you guess what yes bleach. I didn't watch it   so I am doing it rn. Already watch more than100 eps. So let's begin

====================================

“How do you know?” Jiraiya asked, looking at Naruto.

“Hm, let’s see. It was kind of easy to find out. At 8 a.m., I’m pretty sure that Lord Hokage called you. Ask him; he might tell you. Byeee,” Naruto said before vanishing again.

“Man, this is a problem,” Jiraiya muttered as he headed toward the Hokage’s office.

Naruto returned to the Namikaze household. He was relaxing on the sofa, alone since Kiyomi and Sasuke were out training. A knock at the door interrupted his solitude. Naruto answered to find Jiraiya.

“Oh, pervy sage, come in,” Naruto greeted, letting the white-haired man enter. “Sit. Want a drink or something to eat?”

“No, we need to talk. You sit as well,” Jiraiya said.

They both sat down. “Sensei told me everything you shared about yourself,” Jiraiya began, removing his glasses. “And about these.” His eyes glowed with a cyan light.

Naruto put his glasses back on. “How could he? I didn’t tell him either. I might one day,” Naruto said.

Jiraiya then asked, “Is it true that you are the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths?”

Naruto met his gaze. “Yes. And I trust you won’t tell anyone about it.”

Jiraiya nodded.

The rest of the day went smoothly. When Kiyomi and Sasuke met Jiraiya, they were shocked to see a legendary Sannin at their home. Jiraiya stayed in one of the extra rooms of the house. That evening, Kiyomi made dinner, Jiraiya sat on the sofa, and Sasuke was in his room. Naruto was also on the sofa, engrossed in a book about the Sharingan, nearly finished.

“Dinner’s ready,” Kiyomi called. Sasuke came downstairs, and everyone gathered at the table. During dinner, Naruto mentioned, “Kakashi-sensei asked us to meet at 6 a.m. I know him; he’ll be late. We should go at 8.”

No one commented.

“Kakashi is your sensei, huh?” Jiraiya asked.

“Yeah,” Naruto replied.

After dinner, Jiraiya worked on his favorite book while Naruto and the others went to bed.

The next morning at the training ground, Sakura waved to Sasuke. “Sasuke-kun, you’re late today!” she said. “Oh, hi, Kiyomi,” she greeted.

“Hi,” Kiyomi responded.

“You too, Naruto. Good morning,” Sakura said.

“Morning,” Naruto replied before vanishing.

Far up in a tree, Kakashi observed. ‘They’ve arrived, huh? Naruto vanished suddenly.’

“Hello, Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto greeted, appearing right behind him. Kakashi was startled. “How?” he asked.

“Don’t worry about it. But I know the true meaning of this test. I’d love to have a 1-on-1 fight with you,” Naruto proposed.

Kakashi considered it. “After the test,” he said before vanishing.

Naruto looked down at Team 7 from the tree. “Any problem?” he asked a man who had appeared behind him.

“Forgive me, but your presence is needed in Delsgade,” the man said, bowing on his knees.