Post war era (1921)

By 1921, new changes were coming and some were good and others were horrible. In Russia, the Civil war Drags on and some changes come as the White led Rusviet Government begins to gain ground against the Red Army. With the support of various foreign powers, including Britain, France, and the United States, the Whites launched a series of offensives aimed at driving the Mensheviks out of Russia. Led by skilled commanders like Mikhail Tukhachevsky, Lev Trotsky, Mikhail Frunze and Vasily Chapayev, the White forces managed to make significant gains, capturing key cities and territories from the Reds.

However, despite their military successes, the Whites faced numerous challenges and internal divisions that hindered their ability to achieve a decisive victory. And soon, the Reds launched a counteroffensive, pushing the Whites back and reclaiming lost territory. The seesaw nature of the conflict continued, with both sides suffering heavy casualties and enduring widespread destruction. However, on the homefront, Russia improved as the Front stabilized and both sides could develop their policies and their own Nations. From Moscow and St. Petersburg, the Rusviet State restarted Russian Industrialization and saw to it that the promised reforms of Pyotr Stolypin and Vladimir Lenin were granted. Stolypin's land reforms became National Russian Policy and Lenin's Promises of Land and Bread were flooding from the countryside into the cities, revitalizing the economy and improving living conditions for many Russians. However, despite these improvements, the scars of the civil war remained, and the country continued to grapple with political and social unrest.

In Anatolia, Atatürk's forces continued their campaign to liberate Turkish territories from British occupation. Soon, the Bithynian Cities of Nicaea, Nicomedia, Cius, Helenopolis, Chalcedon and most importantly, Bursa were liberated by Turkish forces, further weakening British control over Anatolia. Atatürk's determination and military prowess inspired widespread support among the Turkish population, as they rallied behind the cause of Turkish independence. Soon, the lands of Lydia fell alongside their Cities of Sardis, Tabala, Maionia, Maiboza and Magnesia. Next was Pontus and the Cities of Sinope, Cytorus, Amaseia, Tium and Cerasus. However, unlike Lydia, Bithynia and Aeolis, Pontus, Trebizond, Cappadocia, The Bosporus, Caria and Cilicia were well fortified by the British and to make matters worse, Atatürk's home base in Galatia, his capital at Ankara and the fortresses of Hattusa, Gordion, Pessinus, Tavium, Iconium, Aspona and Derbe came under attack by British Tanks, the most feared weapon of the early 20th century. Despite facing formidable obstacles, Atatürk remained resolute in his determination to free Anatolia from foreign occupation and establish Turkish independence. He focused on finishing Cappadocia where the cities of Caesarea or Kayseri in Turkish, Tyana, Garsaura or Aksaray in Turkish, Armaxa, Comana, Ariarathia and Faustinopolis still remained under British control and he needed those cities which held the strategically important Cappidocian Highways which connected to the provinces of Cilicia and Lycaonia. However, if Ankara and Hattusa, Atatürk's two command centers in Galatia, fell to the British, the Cappadocian campaign will have been for naught. But despite the odds, Ankara and Hattusa held strong, as Atatürk's forces repelled the British assaults and continued their advance.

Meanwhile, in Europe, the situation remained tense as the aftermath of the First Europan War continued to reverberate across the continent. In Germany, the Weimar Republic struggled to maintain order amidst growing political and economic instability. Soon, the Freikorps, once their protectors, became their worst enemy as the Ehrhardt Brigade had committed the Kapp Putsch back in 1920 and the Left wing, was now broken and scattered. However, in Southern Germany, the radicals saw an opportunity to revive the Socialist movement and the People's State of Bavaria was proclaimed in Munich once again, led by remnants of the Bavarian Soviet Republic and supported by radical leftist factions. The resurgence of socialist agitation in Bavaria threatened to destabilize the fragile Weimar Republic further, as the Freikorps and Reichswehr troops were once again mobilized to suppress the uprising. But once the Uprising was put down, The Weimar Government officially banned the Freikorps units and dissolved the Ehrhardt Brigade, fearing their growing influence and their potential to challenge the authority of the government.