Post war era (1922)

By 1922, the Peace formed by the Treaties of Versaille, St Germain en Laye and Sevres was falling apart. In Anatolia, Kemal and his Sultan, Mehmed VI Now dubbed, the "Lion of the Bosporus"—were embroiled in a bitter struggle for the soul of the Ottoman Empire against the west and they were winning, the British had been kicked out of Cappadocia then Caria and Cilicia was under siege by determined Ottoman Troops, Not just Turks but Byzantine Greeks, Kurds, Hittites and even some Arabs and Circassians who fled the Russian Empire—united under a common cause. They fought not just for the future of the Ottoman Empire but for the promise of a new, inclusive Anatolian identity.

In the former Russian Empire, the slog drove on, The Whites despite having better officers and more men, lacked the firepower needed to break the Menshevik Fortresses in the Urals. To make Matters worse, the Rogue Czechoslovak Legion, once loyal to the White's Cause, had abandoned them and handed over the Vital Trans-Siberian railway to the Reds. Lenin and Trotsky were devastated by this betrayal and the Menshevik leader, Julius Martov, took advantage of this moment of weakness, positioning himself as a figure of stability and resilience. But even his stability couldn't help Stalin and the Red Army as the Reds, despite all the guns they had, lacked manpower and Food. Soon, Food shortages began crippling the Menshevik offensive and when they launched the Moscow Offensive, Trotsky, Frunze, Sverdlov and Chapayev couldn't believe their eyes when they saw not the strong invincible Menshevik soldiers armed with all the best equipment but instead an emaciated, disorganized rabble less than a 15th of their expected strength. The red banners that had once symbolized unity and hope now fluttered weakly, carried by men and women who were mere shadows of their former selves. Their ranks were filled with soldiers who had not eaten properly in days, their eyes hollow with despair, while the sounds of battle echoed in the distance. Frunze and Kornilov laughed as they saw this force come in... And to their surprise, instead of fighting with Revolutionary Zeal, they surrendered, all their guns, their banners and supplies in exchange for food and safe passage. 

The sight of their comrades' defeat sent shockwaves through the ranks of the Mensheviks, and a wave of panic began to ripple among their leadership. With the once-unbreakable Red Army now fragmented and weakened, the White forces seized the opportunity. Under the leadership of Kornilov, they launched a counter-offensive, aiming not only to crush the remnants of the Mensheviks but also to secure the railway lines and resources that had been surrendered.

But amidst the chaos, a glimmer of hope emerged. The people of the former Russian Empire, fed up with endless warfare and suffering, began to organize underground movements, working toward creating a new vision for their future. These groups were composed of soldiers and civilians from all backgrounds who had grown weary of fighting for ideologies that promised so much yet delivered so little. They formed alliances with the various ethnic groups that had long been marginalized, advocating for a coalition that would respect the rights and identities of all people in the region.

In America, the new Generation continued it's rebellious streak, Flappers began wearing bold, unconventional clothing that defied the traditional norms of their parents. Shorter hemlines, loose-fitting dresses adorned with fringe, and hats that expressed individuality became symbols of a generation unafraid to embrace change. Jazz music echoed through speakeasies, where young men and women danced, drank and flirted openly in defiance of the prohibitive laws governing their lives. Remarkably, the parties were often joined by the very law enforcement meant to uphold those laws, as even they found themselves swept up in the intoxicating atmosphere of rebellion, mainly to get the drinks they were used to in their normal lives. And just to add fuel to the fire, the Booming American Economy meant new ground breaking technologies like Radios, Cars and Movies began to permeate everyday life, altering the landscape of entertainment and communication. The newfound accessibility of these technologies created a sense of interconnectedness among people, transcending the traditional barriers of race, class, and geography. Radio broadcasts of jazz music and news of social uprisings spread like wildfire, igniting passions and fostering solidarity among young people in both America and Europe. Men like Henry and Edsel Ford began to revolutionize the automobile industry, producing affordable vehicles that symbolized freedom and mobility. The automobile became more than just a mode of transportation; it was a vehicle of change that empowered individuals to explore new places, escape oppressive environments, and challenge the status quo. This technological shift paralleled the cultural upheaval happening across the globe, giving rise to a generation unafraid to dream big and push boundaries.