𓆩♕𓆪 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𓆩♕𓆪

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧―

"If the King ever stepped foot in his parliament for once he'll have a stroke."

Were the words going through the Mind of the Crown Prince Elias as he marched with the Royal Representatives of Parliament to the Study of His Majesty, King Borus, their steps echoing throughout the Palace and their Swords at their waist clattering as they marched?

―✧ ˖° ♛ °˖✧―

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊, 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝕬𝖑𝖉𝖊 -I'm not sure the King is going to tolerate this act, Your Most Serene Highness.

Elias had a sly smile knowing his Father would be outraged at this new Act Parliament had submitted , the Parliament itself already had the power to do things such as raise taxes but now they wanted to pass a new Act to diminish the clergy's power within the Kingdom .

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - And once Parliament hears the King's expected answer they'll be in uproar shouting "Tyranny!"

The Men following Elias chuckled for a good bit until the group finally arrived at the King's Office, only Elias being confident and comfortable enough to knock firmly and loudly at the Door.

―✧˖° ♛ °˖✧ -

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - Your Majesty, the Honorable Representatives of Parliament have arrived for the Report of the Latest Hearing.

Elias's voice was as ceremonial as one get could, loud and bombastic but still very formal, after a short wait the Servants within the King's Office opened the door and the Crown Prince and the Representatives were ushered into the Room.

The King sat at his table a figure of divine authority and enlightened rule, his Face bore the test of time as both a King and a Father to.. . at least 3 out of 5 of his Children. After a short bit of silence, the King pushed his chair back and stood up receiving a Bow from the Representatives except his Son.

𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖚𝖘 - My Son, My Lords, what has parliament submitted for me to approve now?

The Representatives, the most recent ones chosen by Elias, were slightly shaken by hearing the King's voice for the first time, it was deep and full of authority just like his Sons when he demanded order at the Parliament meetings, Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - Dear Father, the Parliament has submitted a new Act they have so kindly labeled the " An Act to hinder the privileges and authority of the Clergy in the Management of the Realm of Hade."

The King's pupils dilated as he poured himself a glass of wine, he was expecting yet another utterly useless law but for him, the Clergy was an untouchable class whose authority and power were given by god.

𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖚𝖘 - The... Clergy..? It was the Clergy who placed the crown on my Head!

𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝕰𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘 - Yes, Your Majesty and that's one of the many reasons Parliament wish to pass this new Law, they believe that the Kingdom should act above the Church and that... moving forth the King shall crown himself rather than how it traditionally is.