Job Offer

"Alastor?" Lyre said. "Your'e back?"

"Of course I'm back dear! Did you really think you could get rid of me!" He said, laugh tracks playing out of his cane.

"But it's been seven years! I was nine when you-"

"Darling let us discuss the specifics later! Im here to say hello to you after all these years! My how you've grown Bambi!" Alastor said.

"Bambi? Who the fuck is that?" Viola asked.

"It's a nickname dumbass!" Sonata said. Viola stuck her tongue out at her.

"Alastor!" Chantelle slurred and went in to hug him, but he shoved her away. She fell to the ground.

"Sorry I forgot you don't like hugs!" Chantelle said.

"That's quite alright darling." Alastor said brushing himself off. "You've grown so much as well! You're both young ladies now!"

Chantelle and Lyre beamed.

"And who are these two young ladies?" Alastor asked. Sonata and Viola stood up and Sonata reached down to grab Chantelle off the ground.

"Hello mister radio demon sir...." Sonata said nervously, shaking.

"Please call me Alastor. Any freind of Lyre's is a freind of mine!" He said.

"Ok cool....Alastor....Im Sonata." Sonata whimpered.

"Wassup ya geezer. I'm Viola." Viola said crossing her arms.

"Viola...." Lyre said through her teeth and whipped around to glare at her.

"Well they seem like lovely girls Bambi. You seem to be doing quite well." Alastor said.

"Hey how we doing on that WiFi?" A party guest yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Viola yelled.

"Yes they are. But, saying hello wasn't the only reason you came here was it?" Lyre said crossing her arms. Alastor smiled at her. He started to get glitchy.

"I'll go fix the lights!" Said Sonata, clearly just looking for an excuse to run off. She ran away at full speed.

"Clever girl as always." Alastor remarked. "I have started a new venture, have you heard of Princess Charlie's hotel?" He asked.

"Oh that bitch is delusional!" Chantelle laughed.

"Clearly. But is wildly entertaining to watch no?" Alastor laughed. Chantelle and Lyre nodded in agreement.

"She needs all the help she can get, and you seem like the perfect candidate to work there! If you would like." Alastor said.

The lights switched back on and the party resumed, but some continued to watch the conversation.

"Well I do like money. Ok, I'll do it." Lyre said.

"Wonderful! You will have to move into the hotel." Alastor said.

"I guess we're both moving Elle." Lyre said smiling at her.

"Guess so!" Chantelle hugged her. "Let's do this!"