Chapter: 11-20

Chapter 11: The pheasant ate it

Song Yingling threatened: "If you are disrespectful to your elders and dare to bite me and yell at me again, I will make you sleep in a coffin next time. Do you hear me?"

The grass baby was so scared that she burst into tears and nodded to admit her fault. Song Yingling waited until she was really scared, and then she took her out of the wooden box.

In fact, the body in the wooden box was probably eaten by wild wolves or wild boars in the mountains. There was nothing in it, only a pile of dust.

Suddenly, Song Yingling's eyes fell on the wooden box and saw a yellowed paper covered in a pile of mud. She picked up a branch and pushed aside the mud. She only saw the blurred handwriting on the paper. It was not vernacular, but ancient traditional Chinese characters.

As the branches peeled off more soil, the paper was exposed in a larger area, and it was filled with names that looked like people.

Song Yingling was shocked. Suddenly, in the extremely quiet environment around her, Song Yingling heard a voice in her head.

"Ding Dong, congratulations to the host for triggering the system's Lingbao Ghost Book."

"A big gift package dropped: 100,000 ghost soldiers."

Song Yingling shuddered all over, and did not rush to open the reward as usual, but let the big gift package flash on the system panel.

"System, can I not accept this gift package?"

"Of course, the host can open the gift package whenever he needs it."

Song Yingling's scalp suddenly tingled. This god-level sign-in system is too amazing. Can the spiritual treasure be found so easily in the woods?

After the ghost book was triggered, the things in the box also disappeared.

Song Yingling calmed down, took a few children away from this place, and picked the wax gourd by the way.

It seems that as long as she doesn't touch strange things casually, she won't trigger those strange copies.

Song Yingling still just wants to make money and let her family live a good life.

There are not only chicken mushrooms in the mountains, but also pine mushrooms. Song Yingling was lucky and picked more than ten kilograms of mushrooms in the morning. Several children followed Song Yingling and also had a good harvest.

They had never found so many wild mushrooms in the mountains by themselves.

Since Song Yingling's physical skills were enhanced, her body has changed a lot, and her five senses are more sensitive than ordinary people. She can smell the fragrance of mushrooms.

Without a refrigerator for storage, mushrooms are easy to spoil in hot weather.

Song Yingling only picked more than ten kilograms, and after finding mushrooms, she let several children pick them.

A chubby little boy said excitedly: "Sister Yingling, we dug a lot of mushrooms. Let's go to the mountains to dig mushrooms tomorrow, right?"

Song Yingling smiled and said: "I'm busy tomorrow. You can come to see me the day after tomorrow. But today I let you find so many mushrooms. Shouldn't you help me?"

"Sister Yingling, what are we doing?"

"Gather the firewood in our house."

"Well, Sister Yingling, I'm the best at gathering firewood."

The little guys all admire the strong and follow their powerful brothers and sisters. Now they listen to Song Yingling. Even the fierce little boy is just a little girl after all. After being scared by Song Yingling, he is very obedient.