Desciription

Moza Nelson doesn't like liars, in fact she despises them. So naturally she is not a liar. I mean wouldn't it be hypocritical of her to be a liar but still have a hatred for people who are? But when desperate times call for desperate measures she did what she had preached to herself many times of never doing; she lied.

When she first committed this horrendous crime, she had hoped that it would keep her friends from getting all on her case about getting a boyfriend. However, it only added fuel to the fire. And soon Moza found herself lying again to cover up the first lie and did it again for the second, third, fourth and so on. Moza was now lying so often it was basically becoming second nature.

Now after 3 years, the guilt of lying about something to her only friends finally came crashing down on her shoulders. To think that after this many years her friends still have a burning curiosity for this matter still baffles her, but also feels an undying guilt that this was all her own doing. If she just kept her mouth shut, all of this crap wouldn't be happening.

One day, karma finally caught up to her (what took so long boo) and bit her in the butt. Now she has to make one of the biggest choices of her life. Will she finally come clean and tell the truth or will she tell the biggest lie she's ever told and actually pull it off?

*•*

I tried really hard to not put the cliché question at the end of the description. I really did guys, but the pull was too great.

Hope you had a great day!

~RhymingReject