【CHAPTER 20: DUSTIN 🔞】

Blood

   "HINDI ko talaga alam. . . Maniwala ka sa akin," Asherah was in front me, begging to make me believe her.

I held her jaw tightly, making her eyes rounded. Since I was towering her, she looked like a prey, and I was the predator. My eyes laid on each part of her face: from her dark brown orbs to her small yet pointed nose and lastly, her lips.

I couldn't stop myself and smashed her lips with mine, kissing her madly, hungrily, as if I were some kind of vicious beast.

My eyes shut, and I heard her groan inaudible. I held both of her wrists and pinned them above her head as her back lay on the cold wall of the hospital.

She moans loudly when I suck her tongue as my hand rubbing her back. I pulled her lower lip, making her groan, and then kissed her again.

I took a little distance and broke the scorching kiss as we were both breathless.

"Take off your shirt and jeans," I commanded huskily, not wasting any time.

"S-Sir, bakit?"

My eyebrows furrowed, "Remember the contract?"

She stared at me. I couldn't read her eyes, but I remained stoic. Nakahinga ako nang maluwag noong kumilos siya. Slowly, she let her shirt fall from the ground, now standing only in black underwear and a black lace bra.

No sign of scar on her abdomen.

I gripped her waist harshly and pulled her closer to me, feeling each of our skin. She gasped when my hands slowly snaked inside her underwear, tapping her pussy.

"S-Sir!" she gasped.

I pulled my hands on her underwear and pushed her on the sofa, parting her legs using my legs. I settled between her thighs before I yanked her undergarments, causing them to rip.

She's now totally naked in front of me.

Binasa ko ang labi at tinitigan ang hubad niyang katawan.

She has morena skin, so I'm not surprised that her nipple is brown and also the skin of her pussy. She has a little hair, but that's normal.

Pussy without pubic or pussy with hair, they are all the same. They taste the same and somehow look the same. The only difference between them is the tightness, the vulva and labia or the folds.

Every vagina is similar in feel, but there is always uniqueness in every girl's sacred part.

Asherah jerked when my mouth covered her breast and sucked a nipple in. She moaned when I bit her bud quite roughly. My mouth moved to her other nipple, and her cry of pain echoed in my ears.

"Ah!"

When I finished the torture of her, I moved down, gripping her soft thighs, teasing her flesh with my tongue. She cried, and I felt her hands involuntarily gripping my hair in one hand.

I let her pull my hair and started moving slower, my tongue slowly flicking down and around her clit. She wriggled in my grip, so my fingers dug into her thighs, pushing them further open and exposing her more.

I ate her roughly, sucking her clit between my lips. She moaned, and I growled when she thrust into my face. Ginalaw ko ang ulo, umiling-iling habang nakasubsob pa rin sa pagitan ng binti niya. My tongue dug into her more as I pleasured her over and over again.

"Ah! S-Sir D-Dustin!"

She thrust violently, and I let her. Her legs shook, and I knew she was closer to the edge. I doubled my pace, flicking my tongue quickly over her cunt. Four tongue thrusts and her juice loaded on my mouth.