Three

(Two weeks later)
Anu was sitting in her office cabin, reading comments about the newly launched products in their online stores. She couldn't concentrate though,her mind would always find it's way to think about her homewrecker.No matter how long she think about it she couldn't possibly find a reason to be cheated on.Was her love not enough to hold her husband or was she too busy with work or was it the age gap that caused difference of opinion?Was it really her fault?She never imagined ,marrying a person twelve years older than her for her family's sake would bring this misfortune to her.

While she was indulged in her intrusive thoughts someone in a husky voice said from outside the room-"Excuse me Madam, I'm coming in!"-it was Adil the tall,lean boy with curly brown hair and thick black specs.He pushed opened the door and came in. Anu looked at him with a pleasant smile.He said -"Mam,are you done with signing the file? Sir asked for it."

Anu's smile faded and she looked in another direction then opened her mouth in despair -"Oh!I forgot about it." She looked at him and said -"I just distracted I guess...Never mind, I'll do it now.Please wait for some moments here." Adil nodded.

While she was signing he asked something
hesitatingly-"Uhm..Mam can I ask you something unprofessional?"

Even though Adil was just an employee of Anu,she shared a special bond with him.Something innocent and pure, something trustworthy; something unknown to everyone except Rishi.He was like an extended member of Yadav family.Ever since he joined,he would be present in every merry making or pathos of the family.Therefore,Anu didn't react much to his question and without looking up,she replied -"What is it?"

Adil started in a low tone-"I have a friend...her husband is cheating on her.."Hearing this Anu paused but didn't look up.He continued -"She loves her husband I suppose but he's a sc*mbag!What do you think she should do?"

Anu breathed,she couldn't look up at him as she knew she might end up showing her raw emotion.

Therefore Anu assumed a coldness and said -"If she is financially independent or has some other financial support,she should divorce him immediately" she gulped and said while trying to cope with her emotions -"Even if not,she should still leave him and find better means of living."

How pathetic Anu was, telling someone else to get rid of the marriage and in the dark coping with it all alone.

Adil sighed deeply,maybe feeling pathetic for his.Who knows what he was thinking that he brought up the question out of nowhere -"What would you have done if you were in her place?"

Anu couldn't help but look at him this time with red eyes that were warning not to question any further.Adil was dumbfounded to see her that way,he said stumblingly-"I'm.. I'm sorry..if I crossed the line!"

Anu looked back at the files and said-"It's fine." She quickly finished signing rest of pages and handed the file to him.That's when she saw through her transparent door,Rishi hurriedly leaving somewhere.

Anu crumbled her eye brows and asked"Where's he leaving?"

Adil turned back to see and concluded -"Well sir told me he has a meeting today but he didn't mention he would be leaving so soon."

"A meeting?"-Anu asked.

"A secret one."-Adil said .

"With whom?"-she asked.

"Well,he didn't tell me!"-said Adil.

Anu could connect the dots now.She swiftly turned off her computer and grabbed her bag to leave.
"I have some work and will be back soon.Don't tell your sir about this."-firmly said Anu and left.

Adil was left confused but before he could say anything she went away quickly.

This was a golden chance for Anu to catch her husband.She saw from a distance ,Rishi getting into the elevator so she took the stairs to reach parking lot.She was exhausted and huffed but she had no time to waste and went behind him.

Anu hid behind a pillar and kept an eye on him from some distance.Rishi was speaking over the phone so he didn't sense her and got into his car.She lowered her body to avoid being caught,he drove away from second exit.

She quickly got into her and pulled it out of the parking area, following him from a distance to avoid being seen by him.Rishi was driving peacefully but looking through the rear view mirror probably the same car's model same as his wife's attracted him and he turned back to check.

Anu quickly lowered her head to avoid getting identified.He couldn't see much through her partially black tinted windshield so he didn't gave it much importance.Finally after a tense moment they reached a five star hotel.Though by the time she reached the lobby after parking her car he had disappeared.

She went to the restaurant area in his search but he could be found nowhere.This made her sure that he was inside one out of the three thousand five rooms in the hotel.She asked the receptionist if any booking was made under Rishi Yadav's name but the receptionist denied to share their list of guests as a protocol of the hotel.She had no idea,probably she would have to check each room randomly.

As she stood gloomily, waiting for the elevator to arrive;two lady staffs' gossiping proved useful to Anu."You were right, Actresses Ahana is staying at room 501.I am to deliver wine in her room later."-said one of them to the other and laughed.

Ahana was the brand ambassador of Crude Beauty and she also had good relation with Rishi.Therefore was it Ahana who was having a secret affair with Anu's husband all this time?
A marvellous plan appeared on her mind.

"Excuse me!"-Anu said to the staffs-"I'm having an important appointment in room 499. Can you please tell in which floor is it?"-she completed.

Surely it was a very clever way of knowing the floor number.Thankfully they didn't suspect her and she safely took the elevator to first floor.She stood in front of the door, listening to their conversations.

Laughters in Ahana's shrill voice and Rishi's familiar deep voice were evident of them being inside. She was about to deliver a knock on the door when she heard a third voice.She thought it wouldn't be right to charge them in front of an outsider.She should wait for another chance to capture them.She left the place peacefully.

(Hope you enjoy. Please do like, share and follow.Your appreciate is my motivation ❤️)