Chapter 15

WORD COUNT:377
-=+=-
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
-=+=-

Currently Peter and I are hiding in a closet that we locked.

"Do you hear anything?"

I ask unsure that there is one of those torturing monsters out there.

"No,I think we're good.For now"

He muttered the last part.I sighed.As I sighed I slid down the wall and hugged my knees.He did the same next to me.I looked into his forest green eyes.

"What are we gonna do....I mean we can't stay in here forever,they could probably get through."

"Yea I agree.But where are we gonna go?"

He has a point.I look at the door and started again.

"I guess we are stuck in here....."

He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it.Why is he hesitating,he certainly isn't known for hesitating. Hmmmm i'm gonna have to figure that out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=+=-
Peter's P.O.V.
-=+=-
I felt something fall on my shoulder.My head jerks to the object.To my surprise it's (Y/N)'s head.I look at her sleeping face.
"Why are you so cute?"
I whisper to her.I sighed and rested my head on her's.Just as I was drifting into a slumber,I herd banging on the door.(Y/n) and I jerked up.(Y/n) clung onto my arm from the sudden noise.
"OPEN THE DOOR!"
That voice sounds like...
"Grace?...."
"YES NOW OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!"
We unlocked to door and in came Grace busting through through the door with Killian behind her.
-=+=-
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
-=+=-
Grace is panting like a dog.
"H-how-why-"
Grace doesn't even answer my undefinable question,she just drags me into a bear hug.
"Don't worry,(y/n).We won't let him touch you."
She stated only to tighten her grip.
"Wait,what?He?Don't you mean them?"
I said referring to the monsters. She gasped.
"Killian."
She commanded,and with that Killian tackled Peter to the ground and tied his hands together.
"Wait!What are you doing?!"
"Shhh.They won't hurt you anymore."
[A/N Okay so Grace is going a little cra-zy!! So any idea on what's gonna happen next?! Leave a Comment on that!
Riddle of the day:
What has two hands but no legs?
Can this chapter get 10 votes?!
If this chapter reaches 5 or more votes I'll update!!]