Chapter 22

*(Y/n)'s P.O.V*
The door clicked~
I slightly widen my eyes at the 'new' Tinker Bell.

V*The door clicked~I slightly widen my eyes at the 'new' Tinker Bell

Her wings were fake and she had lost an arm. I bit my lip in concern.
"Come in. Quickly!"
She quietly exclaimed. Knightly and I quickly slid through the door and waited for Tink to get to us.

She slightly limped our way. Her wooden arm squeaked as she moved it. She had a black eye and scratches all over her body. I looked at Knightly for reassurance, she just placed a hand on my shoulder.

*Peter's P.O.V*
I continued to walk through the woods. I sighed as for there was no sign of Alice. I growled under my breath. I then heard a small, devilish, giggle. I furrowed my brows as I looked around.

"Peter Pan?"
A feminine voice spoke scratchily.
"A-Alice?"
I spoke softly. She came into view out of the darkness of the woods.

She glared with wild eyes, tilting her head to the side while slightly swaying.
"He's gone, Peter~"
She cooed. My breathing hitched slightly.
"Who?"

I dared to ask. She then started to giggle crazily while looking down.
"My.Hatter.Is.Gone~"
She spoke between giggles. I gulped and took a step closer.

"Alice.... I-"
She interrupted me by tackling me to the ground.
"He's gone!!!"
She kept screaming. I widen my eyes and tried pushing her off.

She kept trying to scratch my face with her long, sharp nails. I used my magic to throw her off of me. She gasped and fell to the ground. I quickly stood and stuck my hands in front of me.
"Wait! I'm sorry about Hatter, but I need something!"

She stood and panted. She squinted her eyes and stared.
"What do you want?"
She spat. I clenched my jaw and nodded.
"I need some...erm..drugs..."

She looked at me like I was crazy.
"Since when do you need drugs, Pan?"
She questioned. I gulped and sighed.
"I need it to capture a certain someone."

She looked at me surprised.
"W-who?"
I assumed she was worried about that 'certain someone' being her. I shook my head and smiled.
"I'm looking for Killian and Grace..."

She sighed and nodded.
"Sure...."
I suddenly felt some kind of wet liquid rolling down my face. I first assumed sweat, but I reached up to wipe it away and flinched. I looked at my hand and blood appeared all over my fingertips.

I sigh in slight anger and wipe the blood on the edge of my shirt, also dabbing the scratch she made with her nails. Once I managed to get most of the blood, I looked at her for the supplies she now owes me. She gulped and reached into her little apron pocket, to pull out two med bottles. She hands them to me. I put them in my pocket and thank her.

*(y/n)'s P.O.V*
We sat down on an older couch and chatted.
"So what do you need me for?"
She asked plainly. I nodded.
"I needed you to come with Peter and I to find Grace and Killian...."

She looked at me in disgust.
"Pan?! No way!"
She shook her head angrily. I sighed in frustration.

"Please! Just this once! You don't even-"
"I said no! Pan was the one who gave me these scars and if I ever were to come face to face with him It would be my pleasure to kill him right on the spot!"
(Was that confusing?)
I slightly widen my eyes about how eager she was willing to kill Pan....I suddenly had an idea..

"Well then..."
I said standing up and dusting off myself.
"I assume then, you wouldn't accept the reward...hmm?"
I stated, then started my way to the door.
"Thank you Knightly for helping! It was worth a shot~!"

I say while walking away.
"Wait! You said 'reward'?!"
Tink yelled after me. I slightly smirked and nodded.
"Oh yes! I do believe I said that!"

I implied. She slightly looked down.
"What's the reward..."
She muttered. I slightly clench my jaw, then I came to a conclusion.

"Freedom..."
I say plainly. She looked at me confused.
"W-what?"
I nodded.

"Freedom.. I know about your little run away plan after murdering Hatter..I would reward you with a chance of freedom...but only if you wish to accept it."
I looked at her and slightly smirked.

She sighed and gulped.
"Fine. I'll accept... But as long as Pan doesn't talk to me..at all."

I smiled and nodded.
"Deal."
Knightly nodded and looked out the window to see if the coast was clear.
"Coast clear. It would be best if we left now!"

She pointed out. I nodded and looked at Tink.
"You ready?"
She debated in her mind, then agreed. We took off outside, into the forest.

We took cover behind some bushes.
"I know where Pan will meet us...lets go!"
We headed to a big oak tree, where Pan and I parted.

*Peter's P.O.V*
After I thank her, I head to the oak tree, where (y/n) and I parted. I hoped that we would meet there at the same time, but I do k ow how long Tink can procrastinate. Maybe Tink didn't agree....Nah..(y/n) can persuade anyone if she really wanted to..

I believe she got Tink to come... I make it to the tree and slightly pant, noticing that I ran here.
"Please be here soon..."

*(Y/n)'s P.O.V.*
We ran towards the tree. I saw Pan slightly panting. I smiled and ran up to him giving him a hug. He was taken back in surprise, but soon hugged back. I pulled away and smiled.

I then noticed three scratches on his cheek.
"What happened?!"
I quietly exclaim. He smiled softly down at me and shook his head.
"It's nothing...I'm fine."

I huffed and turned towards Tink and Knightly.
"This is Knightly, she helped me find Tink.."
As I say that, I avert my eyes from Knightly, to Tink with a small smile.
"They're gonna help us.."~

[a/n 1000 words!! I was gonna update yesterday but it was my bro's bday so I was spending time with him! Go wish him a happy bday xXODDXx ! But here's a chappy! I promised my sis ( kclarke7018 ) that I was gonna update soon! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter! I'll update prob tomorrow! I'm getting glasses! Tomorrow I'm going to the eye doctor to figure out what lenses I need or whatever and then I figure out how long until I get my actual glasses! I'm actually kinda sad about it bc I'm becoming blind! So sorry for any mistakes bc I need reading glasses👍🏻✔️😂🤓 make sure to..
Vote
Comment
Share
And hopefully follow for more adventures in Art and Adventure!
Bye my frostbites!!!]