Proloug: The first encounter

It was a nighttime in New York, the city that never sleeps. New Yorkers walked were they had to go and some were already asleep.

In a Appartement, by Central Park North, Slept a family of four. We focus on the youngest Member of the Family. The five year old girl was lying in her bed, cuddeling with her stuffed Teddy Bear. Her Parents and ten years older Sister, were out, so she was alone at home.

A thud made the little girl awaken from her slumber. The brunnet reached for round glasses and turns on her night-light. Another thud. She gasped slightly and opend her drawer to grab the Flashlight in it.

The little Hallway was dark and quite.
" Hello? Mom? Dad? Jojo?" She called out, but got no anwser. She flashed the light around. Nothing. The brunnet turned the light out and returned to her room.

But there, she wasn't alone. On the Window shelve was a little grey ghost puppy. Around his neck was a red colour.

It turned around and stared at her

It turned around and stared at her. The girl startet to walk backwards as the ghost-puppy  jumped on to her. She shreeked and closed her eyes ready for anything, but nothing happened. The Girl felt Something weet on her cheek. She opend her eyes again and saw The Ghost-puppy licking her cheek. " Eww! Stop that........" She looked at the dog-mark," Polter......Pup!" The puppy panted and then snuggeld onto the girls lap. " Aww, you're actually not that bad. You're kinda cute!"

The front door began to unlock and the bruenet gasped. " Go! Hide!" She told the puppy and he quickly runs under her bed.
While the girl tucked herself in and closed her eyes, fake-sleeping. Her bedroom door slided open and she felt a paar of eyes locking at her. " She's asleep." The person said to someone and closed her door again. The girl sighed in relief and looked under her bed.
But Polterpup was gone. The she noticed her, now, open Window. She poped her head outside to see Polterpup fly away. " My Name is Morgan! Don't forget me!" She yelled after him.

This was the day, she started to believe in Ghosts.