Claiming Them Back (2/3)

Next Day In Office

Kook made excuse and come out of his Mansion looking more like a fish market because of their unwanted guests

Kook made excuse and come out of his Mansion looking more like a fish market because of their unwanted guests. Tae was in his work place drinking tea after tea feeling hella sleepy because of staying up till late night.
Kook: "In my office,Mr.Kim" - he said cloldy as he pass through his desk to enter his cabin making tae flinch. He stand up setting his clothes and went behind him.
Kook: "Come in" - he said making tae enter inside and find him shirtless. His steps halted in place and mind stopped working feeling so hot all of sudden.
Kook: "Bring me a spare shirt and a coffee...fast" - he said throwing his shirt which got stained with juice while coming in company. Luckily he was his son otherwise that person would be out of this city till now.
Tae: "Hu-h....I mea-n...fro-m w-here" - he stuttered making kook turn around angrily looking so unreal. Tae's eyes widen in shock so as his mouth seeing the muscular chest of his boss and those chocolaty eight pack abs making him droll visibly.
Kook: "Mr.Kim...i am talking to you....where are you lost?" - he said waving infront of him but tae's mind was blocked temporarily.
Kook: "MR.KIM" - he shook him from his arms finding no other option to break tae's trance.
Tae: "Yes Boss" - he said looking at him with innocent puppy eyes doing something to kook's body.
Kook: "Go and do what I said" - he said turning around awkwardly avoiding tae completely. A sulky pout visible on tae's face which kook noticed from side eyes and cursed himself for thinking to wipe it off in his own way.
Tae: "Ok" - he said and stomped his feet making kook frown. Tae went out blabbering something to himself and kook take his seat to think straight.
Kook: "Arghhh what's wrong with me....how can I get attracted towards a boy suddenly?....it's his fault why he is so small and lean anyone can misunderstood....calm down" - he said to no one but himself and leaned to chair to calm himself. Gukie was trying to get down from couch to follow behind tae and in that attempt he fall down.
Gukie: "Maa-ma" - he cried silently feeling pain in his bum and big fat tears started leaving his doe eyes like no tomorrow. He sniffed them to not get in kook's eyes who was lost in his thoughts with closed eyes.

Gukie: "Booboo" - he said rubbing his bum and again tried to stand up as he never tried to walk after he fall first time

Gukie: "Booboo" - he said rubbing his bum and again tried to stand up as he never tried to walk after he fall first time. Since then everyone carry him around whole day but now he wants tae and will do anything in his hands.
Tae: "Here your shirt and coffee Mr.Jeon" - he said breathing heavily as he run here at the speed of light making kook flinch. He maintained his calm face and extend his hand to take it brushing it against tae's sending shivers down his spine.
Tae: "I am outside....call me if you need anything else" - he said hastily and get ready to run out but stopped seeing his son struggling so much.
Tae: "Good Morning baby" - he said taking him in his arms making gukie's face light up and he hug his neck tightly. Kook was busy wearing his shirt so didn't notice when Taeguk went out of his cabin while tip toeing.