Claiming Them Back (special)

Time Skip Few Months
Everything get normal between taekook in these months bringing them even closer. Gukie was growing nicely with his both parents beside him and has become naughty because of their too much love especially tae's. Right now tae was in kitchen making lunch for her small family when two pair of strong arms sneaked into her waist making her smile.
Tae: "You came so early today why?..... don't you have work at office or give your work to poor employees....you are so selfish hubby to make them work on your behalf" - she said ignoring his soft kisses around her nape and shoulder making kook scoff.
Kook: "I don't pay them to idle around..... moreover it's my choice where to eat my lunch.....if not then what's the point of being boss" - he said moving his lips from his ear to neck and then back making tae tickle.

if not then what's the point of being boss" - he said moving his lips from his ear to neck and then back making tae tickle

Tae: "Ok Mr.Boss....now stop this and let me finish my work .....I don't have employees to help me" - she said pushing him away but kook didn't budge even place his chin on her shoulder.
Kook: "Your lifetime employee is here.....tell me how can I help you boss" - he said dramatically making tae chuckle and tilt her face to stare him lovingly.
Tae: "You are that much nice before too or it's something special today.....spill it I know you want something" - she said making kook shook his head hiding his smile to not get caught.
Kook: "I just want to help you can't I....now don't start investigation and tell me ....so that we can make and eat quickly....there are so many more things to do than eating and sleeping" - he said hastily moving tae's head to front making her sigh.
Tae: "Everything is almost done ....you just being gukie from garden ..... don't know what he is doing there since morning" - she said making kook pout and hug her tightly. Tae kiss his pout and remove his arms to leave making kook obey nevertheless. He kissed her temple and left to garden to see gukie sitting in middle with his toys bathing in water.

 He kissed her temple and left to garden to see gukie sitting in middle with his toys bathing in water

Kook: "This boy was a fish in past.....gukie baby how much time you need more for bathing huh" - he asked making gukie smile and throw water at him making him back away instantly.
Kook: "Yah you little bunny move it aside and come here.....lunch is ready and muma is calling you" - he said making gukie stand up with wide eyes.
Gukie: "Muma talling" - he asked throwing pipe away making kook chuckle and node his head. He come to him and help him take his stuffies in his small hands.
Kook: "Muma's boy....why you didn't come when I call you huh!" - he asked pinching his cheeks making gukie smile sheepishly and hold his arms to get picked.
Kook: "You want to spoil my clothes too hmmm....how will I go office then!" - he asked making gukie pout and cross arms over his chest.
Gukie: "Don go oppice" - he said making kook smirk and carry him without any second thought.
Kook: "Ok if my baby says to....just handle muma when she fights with dada to go office hmm" - he said kissing his cheeks making gukie node happily and hug his neck tired from playing for hours. They enter inside with wet clothes making tae's eyes widen comically.