arrange marriage

Kim Taehyung
Soon to be 24
Elder daughter of Kims
Belongs to a middle class family
Topper and nerd with spectacles
Reserved,Calm,Confuse,Innocent from outside
Romantic,Soft,Possessive,Kind from inside
Don't spare anyone more than a glance
Have one sister and one brother
Stays busy in mobile mostly
Loves her sleep the most but not more than her idols
Don't open up to anyone in her surroundings

Jeon Jungkook
30 years old
Youngest Businessman
Cold,Smart,Bossy and Determined from outside
Cute,Funny,Clingy and Childish from inside
Yoonmin his eldest brother and sister in law
Namjin his middle brother and sister in law
Hopekai his elder sister and brother in law
Has lots of admirer female friends but nothing in his eyes
Gyming,sports,video games and biking his preferences
Loved and pampered by his parents
Open to his whole family members

################################

'Oh god what will happen with me....life is so difficult when you have everyone but still all alone.......I am not good at anything except studies....that too is looking baseless now....because if you want to start a bright career you need skills not grades....if not skills then connections.....from where I build connection when i don't know to start a conversation which is not related to studies or BTS .....argh I am doomed from every side.....no boyfriend no fashion sense no money no confidence and finally no tolerance against this damn noise' she was pondering on her life with clenched jaws and heavy breathing under so much pressure and her family member's continuous talk on literally same topic nth times.
"Wait everyone.....you shut your mouth and let me speak......i have a good news" - said her sister with a cheeky smile making everyone impatient.
"Phopho said she has found groom for didu" - she said near her mother's ear making others groan.
"What are you saying...we can't hear you....say it loud" - she said grumpily making her chuckle and pass her teasing smile testing her paitance.
"You are going to be married soon.....phopho asked about your hand for her brother in law's son" - she said getting over the moon thanking God that it's not her.
"Oh my God really.....I am so happy finally I can marry my tae in my life......i always pray for this day....what she said when they are coming" - said her mother making her younger sister get busy in telling her details and glancing at her amusingly.
Tae: "Last decision will be mine.....you can't just marry me to anyone without my happiness......I won't allow" - she said sternly while going through a roller-coaster of emotions making her mother sigh.
"If you have someone better then tell us..we are not forcing you....its just were are concerned and you don't know how good your phopho is.....i am sure she will find a good groom for you" - she said calmly making tae sigh but before she speaks her sister intertwined.
"You forget to mansion rich.....they have so many servants in their house....just imagine you don't have to worry about house chores...cooking and more important money" - she said with wide eyes making tae contemplate because she has no solid reason to deny this proposal.
Tae's POV
'Should I say yes?.....I don't see any future for myself....god knows what will I do after graduation.....nor I have a boyfriend nor any crush .....and those for whom I am crazy are out of my reach.....I am going to be 24 now....if I sit silently then become old and what about my dream of having a cute baby.....anyways i have to marry one day......leave everything on destiny.....God has great plan for you ahead' - I felt teats brimming in my eyes at the thought leaving my family but I didn't show it to them and gulp hardly.
POV End
Tae: "I am fine with anything but last decision will be mine.....that's final and if I didn't find him suitable enough then no one can force me" - she said seriously bringing a wide smile om their faces.
"I am so happy for you didu" - she said hugging her slightly making her node and hesitate to hug back.

Time Skip Next Day
Tae couldn't sleep because of that sudden ticking bomb which her family fixed on her head making her extremely stressed.
Tae's POV
'What if he is a bad guy?....smoke or drinks or even worse have female friends or girlfriends.....he works or dependent on his parent's wealth....will he accept me how I am?.....if not then how I wil change myself....I don't like partying or get together....I won't be able to use my phone like now.....he won't allow me to use social media.....wait if he is on social media platform and force me to join him.....I don't want to reveal myself .....I just follow my idols nothing else......or just read ffs and dramas....why marriage is such a tough decision good' I am so perplexed about my life not having mood to even breath but I can't do anything about it. I was lost in my thoughts when my hyper sister come towards me while panting heavily. She is such a headache seeing them I think it's a right choice to marry who knows he turns out to be right for me.
POV End
Tae: "If you are here to show me your boyfriends pics or you stupid collages then don't....I am not in mood leave me alone" - she said with as usual grumpy face making her roll her eyes and sit beside her.
"You are always in bad mood what's new.....leave it I am here to show you a special thing....look I found your groom on social media and send him request already" - she said smirking devilishly making tae gulp and feel her hands getting cold in nervousness. Her breath hitched seeing the well built handsome man dressed in expensive suit looking dashing as hell.
"I envy you now......he is so handsome like some prince charming...... but I still love my baby so you can have him" - she said squealing making tae stare at the pic for more than usual.
"How is he?.....looks like you are already flat for him.....but how you both will look together I mean you are so slim and tiny infront of his manly body.....he will crush you like that" - she said and started laughing making tae hit her head and push her put of her bed. After kicking her out she again sit on her usual spot and get lost in her world.
Tae's POV
'He is indeed handsome.....it increased my stress ten folds....seeing his status and personality anyone from a prestigious family will marry him....then why me? Is he some addict...or a playboy.....what will I do now he will despise me for my looks and background.....I don't wanna marry him' - I made my mind to say to no to this marriage because for me everything is ok unless the person is loyal and away from any kind of bad habit. I can never allow my husband to drink or look at any other women then me talking with them freely is far away thing.
POV end
She stand up to tell her decision to her parents but as soon she went in their room the whole scenario was changed. Her mother telling her relatives about her wedding with the widest smile she has ever seen and his father discussing marriage expenses with his brother. A wave of guilt ran inside her body remembering how hardly they provide them with everything from food to clothes to higher education in most expensive institutes. Her lips sealed into a stretched smile thinking about her parents not so ideal marriage and the struggles her mother did all these years. 'If it's in destiny then I am ready to face anything.....not everyone get what they want try to accept the reality' - she thought in her mind and went back to her room with a heavy heart.