Part 1

Reem is a beautiful and a cheerful young girl . She is only child of her parents . she is not only beautiful also a clever girl . She respect and obey her parents , but for some reason her parents can't  endure her . But she wants her parents affection but she don't get it........                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

   Like other students , she don't go to school. She wants to go but her parents don't want to let her to go .But she has a zest to go to school .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Reem and her parents live on a mansion but the are is remote from the main city .Their house is surrounded by greenery. Reem don't know about city because after her birth she didn't ever step outside of the mansion . But still she is happy . She has created her world in this little area .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

There are no settlements around where they live . So Reem haven't any friends to spend with but she has a deep connection with nature . there is a big tree beside their mansion . In this tree , thousand of birds live there . these birds are Reem's friend . She has also a pet wolf cub named  momo . Reem and Momo are best friends , although they are different from each other......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ...