Part 5

Reem and others without Elise are going to have first night in this school. It wasn't night yet but it felt like late night there . They finish their dinner and prepare for sleep but it is not so late and nobody is sleepy.

Hours later,

Suddenly , Reem wake from her bed and goes to window . There is veil in the window , she remove the veil and sits beside the window . Everybody fell sleep. Reem cant sleep because she scared if she see nightmare again . All of a sudden , she feel something watery in her hand . When she looks her hand , her heart stop beating. 2-3 drop blood pour in her hand . She get an unknown bloody fear . Meanwhile she heard someone steps behind her . When she looks back , she don't see anyone but someone's bloody footstep which follows from window to somewhere outside of their dorm . She silently get down from the window and start to follow the footsteps . She get out from the dorm and walk where the footstep head. At last she reach a big hall room but this hall room seems familiar to her . The hall room looks exactly like she saw in her nightmare when she was in her mansion . Then she find a mirror again but the mirror is broken and dark red bloods are pouring from the mirror . She goes close to the mirror and try to discover what is on the mirror . But before she discover , she discover that someone walk backwards . She looks back but find no one but she can feel that somebody is here . Then again some drop of blood pour in her dress . When she looks up , she sees the scary bloody face which she sees in her last nightmare . She faints and tries to flee. When she starts to run back the creature stand in front here like a surprise thing . She faints more and starts to run in another way but the creature stop her away from go . Then she faints more and more . Then the creature hold her throat tightly and lift her up and give a horror smile to her and tells her to get ready . The creature began to push her throat her . Her condition is almost half-baked .Her breathing is becoming difficult . Reem sees that someone attack the creature and she falls in the ground from the creature's hand . She just see that someone drag the creature to the mirror and come towards her and her vision get blurry and once it become full of darkness.....

 She just see that someone drag the creature to the mirror and come towards her and her vision get blurry and once it become full of darkness