Part 3

Reem was sitting alone in her room beside the window . She still thinking what are her parents talking about so seriously . Momo come to her and smear her face and then sleep in her lap . Suddenly her mother enters to her room. She put her hand asked,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

"Reem , do you want to go school ?''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Reem become surprised and answer with excitement that she want to go . She had a wish since childhood that she will go to school , make friends . Now her wish is going to be fulfilled .                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 Next day, her mother packing her bag and she is dancing in happiness . But suddenly she run to her mom and asked if can she bring Momo in her school . her mom replied that Momo can go with her . The school also allow pets of students .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

  Then a school car come to the mansion to pick her up . She is so excited to go school . Also she scared too . Because it is her first time and how it is , will she feel comfortable ...etc things..                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

   then she get in the car . though she is excited but she feel sad because she never goes far from her parents since her birth . As far as her parents could see, she watched them with tears in his eyes ...